Majesty- Walking On The Moon

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring HAI.K /SHAREMYPINK/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom 9 Event! This set is really cute and really pink. So, this is really for the pink lovers today! LOL The home that comes with this set is really spacious. You can really fill it to make it your main home. I love homes that don't have low rooflines as it makes the home feel smaller. I don't like feeling enclosed and this home has some big windows so you can also enjoy your surrounding views outside the home. You can go all out with pink if you like. I was inspired by the color and decided to really have fun with it. I have so many cute items in my inventory, I had to use the ones I felt really fit this space. If I had to pick a favorite item from the set other than the build, I would say the chair. I love the big flowers on it! It's truly a statement piece and would be amazing in many different spaces. 

You can always make your home or private space into anything you want it to be. It's one of the reasons I love decorating in Secondlife so much. It would be nice if these furniture pieces we have in Secondlife were 400L in the real world but that is so not the case. LOL I shop at 5ish home stores in RL. One of them gets copied a lot in SL by a store I won't mention. I was going nuts with the Bath and Body works candles but I have bought so many things from them these last few months that I stopped going. You have to know when to limit yourself when shopping. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I hope everyone has a wonderful end of the month and a blessed Fall Season. I do love this time of year even though the holidays always stress me out. lol I appreciate you so much! Have a wonderful rest of your day! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts