Majesty- Pink Paradise

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with a new home space featuring HAI.K /DAYOFPINK/ FATPACK which is new at the Kustom9 Event. The main color in this set is pink. I didn't want it to be overwhelming! I am not a pink person. However, I love how cute a pink space can be for those who love the color like my bbg does. She is 1000% a pink girl. People will stereotype you. Just because someone is girly doesn't mean they like pink. LOL So many colors you can express yourself with. I tend to lean towards black more than any. Far from pink. This shade of pink used with this set is very pretty. I usually not a fan of hot pink or that Pepto pink. This shade/texture is a nice one. I decorated a living space in the house. I didn't feel the need to fill it with many items. I wanted pink to be the main color focus without it being too much. I have ton of pink things in my inventory, but I didn't want it to feel kiddy if you know what I mean. 

The cute bear is from Apple Fall. It comes in different textures, and I almost thought of the one with the hearts on it and instead went with a nice solid shaded one. Most items in here are from the store I am featuring and there is so many items you can mix and match with this set to make it your own. The house is massive with multiple levels and it's super cute. It could easily be a showstopper or a main home. It's 100 degrees outside and I just got in. I have been tearing up the wild cherry Fanta freezes that are at these fast-food places. LOL! I don't know what I am going to do when they no longer carry it! LMAO I might get the snow cone extension for my KitchenAid mixer. They might be a nice alternative. Ok, well it's getting late! I need to post this blog. I am not done. Stay tuned my friends! I appreciate the support you give! I hope you stay cool! Peace & Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

HAI.K /DAYOFPINK/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/149/14/1003


Apple Fall Cuddle Fleece Bear - Snowy LI:1
Apple Fall Winnie's Rose Tea w/ Macarons LI:1



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts