Majesty- A Day Of September

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring Trompe Loeil - Reva Modern Cabin which is brand new to the FaMESHed Event! This home is only 45 land impact, and you can easily make it your own. I kept the furnishings mostly modern and used some of my favorite things. You can pick and choose how you decorate these spaces in the home to suit your needs and taste. I finished decorating this house last night. I have been super busy and super tired. I even took a random unplanned nap during everything. LOL If y'all haven't had the frozen Fanta wild cherry drink at Mcdonalds or burger king you are missing out! I drank a large one the whole time I was sitting here decorating! It's a whole mood! I like them better than milkshakes atm. I added artwork throughout this home as I love the tall ceiling height and wanted to show that off. A mixture of modern details and decor really gave the home it's personality. Please note you can use the top of the home as a patio. There are steps leading to it and you can really add some unique touches to it. I know everyone is getting ready to go nuts with Autumn decor and landscaping, but I am not a huge fan of the colors. 


I tend to like green year around with the only exception being snow. We haven't had a big snow here in recent years. I love snow as long as I don't have to go out in it. LOL Snow is wonderful, it's the ice that gets you driving. But Fall is easily one of my favorite times of the year. I love the flowers and beauty Summer brings but I am so over the humidity. My hair is over it as well. LOL Instead of doing a front facing pic I decided to take a pic of this home from a side angle. I added some lighting to the walk-up steps and some other decor items. One of the first things I added was the hydrangea plants. I surrounded the home with them and some bamboo trees. The flowers ended up being my pop of color here. I can think of many themes and different ways to decorate this amazing home. I had so much fun working on it and not even worrying about prim count for anything. I tend to resize things to make them look bolder which of course ups the land impact. I didn't resize many things, but a few things were very mandatory to make bigger. Well, my friends it's time to post this blog. I hope you enjoy it! You can see this build at the demo area at the FaMESHed event but it's a super must have. Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts