Majesty- Fall Is Coming 2023

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! It's the time of year you get sick of hearing about Pumkin spice lattes every damn day. Starbucks is the leading culprit atm for me. I never had that drink, and it literally makes me gag thinking about it at this point. They do have a new apple oat milk drink I will try soon. Looking forward to that. Today I am featuring Apple Fall Carrot Cake Dispenser which is new to the Kustom9 Event. It's a nice set of course and it's one of those things I would use year around and not just for Fall. I also used some of my favorite Apple Fall items such as my favorite Hydrangea flowers vase. I love hydrangeas dearly and I use these a lot. I have so many awesome things from the store, I didn't need to use anything from anywhere else. 

I am not feeling the best atm. But, I am so glad I am able to post 3 back-to-back blog posts for you guys! I plan on doing more before the month ends. We still have this full month to go, but August went by so fast you never know! I always say I appreciate all of you and I really do. I also want to shout out the awesome bloggers who I see work so hard and help inspire me as well. You can see real effort when it is used. It's a beautiful sunny day, but I will be relaxing the rest of it. LOL I should be better this weekend and hopefully it will be nice to go out then as well. I hope all of you are enjoying some time out. Thank you so much. Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Apple Fall Carrot Cake Dispenser- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/149/14/1003
Apple Fall Carrot Cake
Apple Fall Carrot Cake on Plate




My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts