Majesty- I'll Take Some Rain With My Sunshine

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! This is my first post for September. August didn't work out so well with posting time! Time is going by, and I am just going along with it at this point. I looked to see what was out now and this house called to me! It's like a drawing of a house in the front! It's so unique I just love it! I knew I had to show you guys what I did with it! It's only 26 land impact so you can pack it full of items and not be any type of prim poor. The upstairs is a loft, so I made it into a bedroom with the main living spaces downstairs. I did not create a bathroom since I am not really a bathroom person on SL! I do decorate them but when I have a space like this, I tend to toss the idea of a bathroom to the side. Although, if it is important to you, you can make this layout work with one easily. I decorated with a monochrome theme of black and white throughout this home. The staircase being black helped inspire this use of color. But you can throw some really bold pieces in here and make it a showcase home, guest house, business space or anything you can think of. I get so tired of cookie cutter homes, and this is not cookie cutter! It does take me some time to finish posts with builds so I decided to do this one first and to finish my other spaces/homes after this so I will not get behind. 

I keep a well-organized schedule for my posts. I go through and choose everything that calls to me and then set it up in my drafts. There is another set I wanted to show you guys but the events for the items are over. Who knows I might find a way to use them as well as the items for a current event for the store. We will have to see! I am also working on another post from the Kustom9 event. Many nice things at this round of the event. If you haven't been down, you should run and take a look! The weather here has been so nice lately. I am almost scared to say that since it could go south really fast. I decided to work on this house first since I decorated the inside and outside of it. It took me a good minute since I haven't been online much, but I am super thrilled with the final result. I was going to add more things on the wood part of the wall but...I just love showing the design of this house. I just love it. So many ways this home can be decorated and used as a wonderful show piece on your property. I hope you will decide to add this home to your collection! I want to thank everyone for the support. I know I do not post like I used to. But I am still here, and I will show you more asap! I hope all of you stay safe! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts