Majesty- Piano Lessons

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! This is my first post for February. Happy Black History month.  As a child an older lady from our church was the person to give me piano lessons. She was so mean. LOL I ended up quitting once I just couldn't deal with her anymore. Old people just end up so mean for no apparent reason. LOL! She did not take my love of pianos away. But I was truly over her ass. When I saw this Piano from Chez Moi, I was in love. Pianos are so elegant. I have had pianos and keyboards throughout my lifetime, and nothing beats the sight of a lovely piano. The faux fur on it is just perfection and the perfect touch to work with. I wanted a nice, elegant corner space featuring this lovely piano. What better to help make this a huge focal point in a home than to use an amazing bookcase. The design of this bookcase from KraftWork called to me and I knew right away what I wanted to use it for! Inspiration is a big part of how I decorate. If something doesn't get my creative juices flowing when I see it, I just leave it. lmao! 

I love bold spaces! It's so much fun creating new spaces in-world! It just never gets old for me, and I love sharing these spaces with all of you!  I am still hanging in there you guys. This cold whooped my butt for a good week but I am starting to feel like myself again. I hope you enjoy the posts this month! Super excited about all of the idea drafts I have created. I tend to make a list of the featured items and my ideas for them and I go with it. It has been so much fun!I wasn't able to post as much as I wanted last month but this is a brand new month! Stay Tuned! Thank you so much for the support my dear friends! Peace and blessings to all of you! xoxo <3333 Ebony



*Side Note- I wasn't able to blog as much as I hoped to last month but I am finishing posts atm to get out asap. I hope you like the spaces that have inspired me to get back to work blogging. 


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

CHEZ MOI Kings Piano- NEW at Equal 10 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/145/144/89

CHEZ MOI Kings Piano (Adult) LI:9



KraftWork Natureza Bookshelf . Fatpack- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22

KraftWork Natureza Bookshelf . Empty . Black LI:8



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 







Comments

Popular Posts