Majesty- As Time Passes Me By

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring Onsu - "Laguna" Living Room Collection which is new to the mainstore. It's a beautiful modern living room set. I was inspired by the daylight we had here all weekend which is now gone. LOL, I wanted a bright and airy space also with a touch of yellow like I used with the previous bedroom I posted in the same home. I liked to decorate my spaces in the same home to match a theme and keep it going in a nice way sometimes. I am using a wonderful home from Onsu for my spaces and it's pretty massive. lol It's super bright and fits everything I was going for. I added some favorite decor pieces along with some elegant pups to add more personality into the space. I kind of went crazy with the chandeliers but I am just that type of person. I love having elegant lighting fixtures all over the place even in bathrooms. Every room in your home should be an experience. I am very OCD about that. Like my bathroom doesn't smell like a bathroom if you get what I mean? LOL! I am very particular about certain things. I feel like you should have everything you want and what makes you happy. If you want a house filled with pineapples, then go for it. I mentioned that as I looked at my Pineapple candle holder I got from Bath and Body works last year. It is amazing you guys! LOL! I have it on my desk, and it sparkles with glitter without Shaking it, you just push the button to activate it. 

They have these tropical candles in I need to smell soon to add to my growing collection. I am so off topic my bad. LOL! It's still Winter and we got the lightest snow. You might catch a glimpse of snow from the windows in these rooms because the exterior of my land is still snow. I can't have it in RL so I have it in SL. You gotta make it work people!! LOL I want to say thank you to the stores that have shown interest in me blogging their products. My time on SL is super limited. I might even have to make a formal post. I hate saying no to anyone. I actually hate hearing the word no said to me. LOL! I will look at you crazy. I honestly can't even tell you the last time someone told me no. I used to be able to get out posts sooner when items are released and that is not the case. So, I am just not able to take on more stores. It wouldn't be fair. I hope you guys are liking the posts I have posted this month. I was full of inspiration and very thrilled to be able to share these spaces with you. I am looking at the date and want to get more out before the end of the month! Cross your fingers and toes for me! Thank you so much my friends! I wish you a wonderful day and wonderful rest of the week. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Onsu - "Laguna" Living Room Collection - Adult 

Onsu - "Laguna" Coffee Table LI:2
Onsu - "Laguna" Ottoman - Adult LI:3
Onsu - "Laguna" Rug LI:2
Onsu - "Laguna" Sofa - Adult LI:5
Onsu - "Laguna" Wooden Stool LI:2



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts