Majesty- Proud

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Featuring HAI.K /PITAPAT/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event for this month. I told you guys I would do two HAIKEI posts this month, and this is the second one. My inspiration for the post should be obvious. I tend to have hidden messages in my posts since my inspiration always comes from within. But you can read the writing on the wall literally. February should not be the only time we take the time to remember our ancestors but there was no way I was going to let this short month go by without expressing myself and the pride that I have in my culture which makes me the person/soul I am. These quotes never get old and pertain to the current. The furniture set and home I am using today for this living room space is from :HAIKEI:. This is truly a must have set. I rezzed the house and smiled. It's beautiful. I used the items from this set and just went with what I was feeling today, and this is what I came up with. I don't speak for anyone but myself. Don't call me a person of color. I am black. That mess sounds like a cleaned-up version of calling someone a colored person. If you want to be called that, that is your prerogative. Don't lump me in a box like that. If you do not know anything or not enough about black history, please read. When I was younger, I realized if I wanted to learn I had to seek the knowledge for myself. 

They do not teach our history in these schools. Embrace the culture and embrace who you are. Learn what the ancestors before us lived...and went through so we can be the people we are today. I know my ancestry and where I am from. However, I have a deep respect for what my ancestors built here. What they accomplished. I could go on forever. I hope you guys like my posts for the month. When the inspiration comes to me, I have to go with it. I couldn't let this month go by without mentioning it in one of my posts. I celebrate Black history throughout the year so...limiting it to the shortest month of the year is a big no for me. Thank you so much my friends for the support. I hope you guys will have a wonderful week ahead. The weekend goes by so fast. I am adding some new goals to my lists for the year to accomplish. I like being super organized. This OCD thing can be good at bad at times. LOL For the most part I can say it's good. I just got my hair all done and I am looking a little too cute. I am going out soon but wanted to make this post!! Peace and Blessings, my friends. xoxo <3333 Ebony


 Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts