Majesty- Love Love

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring HAI.K /SOFTLY/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event until a later in this month. After that this awesome set will be at the mainstore. It's all about love but it should be about love all the time, right? Most of the items in this space are from :HAIKEI: and they just mesh so well together. I wanted a living room space that looked as plush as the robe I am wearing! LOL It's soooo comfy you guys! I am going to have to buy a few more! The little kitty in the bed is from JIAN and also has a perfectly plush bed to sleep in rounding off my theme for this space in this lovely new home. I love how the window opens up to a nice view of the snowy mountains. We barely got snow here the other day and it melted before the afternoon even got started. I really wanted a nice big snow this year but it doesn't look like it will happen so I am still snowing it up in Secondlife! LOL We are celebrating Valentine's this week but I don't really want anything. Honestly, if I really want something I tend to buy it right away. I have too much stuff you guys. LOL I can admit it. Will it stop me from buying? no But, I am slowing down. I think that helps.


There will soon be another round of Kustom9 so I will be posting another :HAIKEI: post soon. It might even be my last post of the month. I am looking at two more spaces, I have ideas for and will post before then. It might take me a little time because my idea seems to have them coincide together. They give me a more modern mood so I am going to really go with that feeling. I hope this new year is treating all of you well. It is moving so fast for me and I am not able to catch up. I am holding on to February for as long as I can! LOL! Well, time for me to go and post this! Thank you so  much for the support my friends! I appreciate you so much! Stay tuned! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony 


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

HAI.K /SOFTLY/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003

:HAIKEI: SOFTLY / 1 LI:4
:HAIKEI: SOFTLY / 3 LI:4
:HAIKEI: SOFTLY / 5 LI:1
:HAIKEI: SOFTLY / 6 LI:4
:HAIKEI: SOFTLY / 7 LI:2
:HAIKEI: SOFTLY / HOUSE



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts