Majesty- The Ultimate Gym

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring KraftWork Home Fitness (Fat Pack) which is new to the Arcade Event! This collection is filled with so many items to have the ultimate gym. There is nickel and brass (shown) versions of many of the items. The main pieces are animated! You can really get your rp on using these items! I used a full build for this gym space! I had fun decoring everything up to the very top of the walls! lol I put neon signs for inspiration throughout as well. I can honestly say I hadn't really cared for other gym sets I have seen within the last so many years. They just weren't nice enough for me to ever use them in a space. So, I was thrilled when I saw this set posted and tried the items out. You can look through my Flickr feed and I really don't think I ever blogged a gym space! Out of all these years I am pretty sure I haven't which says a lot! I wanted to post this space sooner but got kinda sidetracked with the penguins. LOL! All the little details just had to be right and my focus just stayed there until I was done. The perfectionist/ocd thing is real with me.


This might be my only non Christmas like post this month but who knows what tomorrow will bring. I just had pure excitement with this set when I saw it and wanted to share what i did with it. I hope you guys like it! Christmas is only two weeks away so if you haven't finished your shopping you better get on it soon. I am pretty much done. Well, knock on wood, you never know lol It's super cold outside today and I love this weather to wear boots and coats and scarves and hmmm hats! lol all you need is a nice fireplace going to set the mood during this time of year. The only season I am not fond of is Summer because of the humidity and those weird bugs that come every 2-5 years that are huge and fly outside. I forgot the name of them atm. But, I love me some Winter time. I really hope we get snow soon but it just hasn't been cold enough for it anyway. I am done rambling you guys. I pretty much used everything in the set for the Brass version. The nickel is very nice as well. It just goes to personal preference. I tend to like both metals. It just depends on the mood I want for the space and for this space I was taken by the brass! Thank you so much for the support and have a blessed weekend. Peace and Blessings..xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

KraftWork Home Fitness (Fat Pack)- NEW at the Arcade- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/128/128/2



1.KraftWork Home Fitness . Treadmill Active Screen Brass RARE LI:7
1.KraftWork Home Fitness . Treadmill Clean Screen Brass RARE LI:7
3.KraftWork Home Fitness . Bike Active Screen Brass RARE LI:6
5.KraftWork Home Fitness . Wall Bar Oak Wood LI:4
6.KraftWork Home Fitness . Long Punching Bag Brass LI:7
7.KraftWork Home Fitness . Short Punching Bag Brass LI:4
8.KraftWork Home Fitness . Ballet Barres Ash Wood LI:3
8.KraftWork Home Fitness . Ballet Barres Oak Wood LI:3
9.KraftWork Home Fitness . Benchpress Ash Wood Brass LI:2
10.KraftWork Home Fitness . Yoga Mat Ash Wood LI:4
12.KraftWork Home Fitness . Decor Shelf Ash Wood Active Screen LI:5
12.KraftWork Home Fitness . Decor Shelf Ash Wood Clean Screen LI:5
13.KraftWork Home Fitness . Decor Shelf Oak Wood Active Screen LI:5
13.KraftWork Home Fitness . Decor Shelf Oak Wood Active Screen LI:5
14.KraftWork Home Fitness . Decor Panel Ash Wood LI:3
14.KraftWork Home Fitness . Decor Panel Oak Wood LI:10
15.KraftWork Home Fitness . Weights Bench Ash Wood Brass LI:7
16.KraftWork Home Fitness . Wall Ball Rack Brass LI:8
17.KraftWork Home Fitness . 2kg Dumbbell Duo Brass LI:1
17.KraftWork Home Fitness . 4kg Dumbbell Duo Brass LI:1
17.KraftWork Home Fitness . 6kg Dumbbell Duo Brass LI:1
17.KraftWork Home Fitness . Push-Up Bars Brass LI:1
17.KraftWork Home Fitness . Push-Up Disks Brass LI:1
19.KraftWork Home Fitness . Single 2kg Weight Decor Brass LI:1
19.KraftWork Home Fitness . Single 4kg Weight Decor Brass LI:1
19.KraftWork Home Fitness . Single 6kg Weight Decor Brass LI:1


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts