Majesty- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I know this month is over soon, but I am going fill the rest of the days with my posts! I hope everyone is having a blessed Christmas season. I am featuring HAI.K /XMASTIMEISHERE/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 event for the month! The build is pretty awesome and multiple levels of living. I am using most of the items from the set in this living room festive space. Most of the items in here are from the store just from older sets as well. I tend to do a good bit of mixing and matching of things to keep it unique. I didn't buy a lot of Christmas items this year except for Christmas trees. I love a good Christmas tree. LOL I got the cute little Gingerbread houses recently, and I love them to pieces and felt they really fit in this living room space. The house with the fatpack is an easily livable space with plenty of room to have this as your main home or multi-purpose space. It's really nice. I have to really organize my houses. I have so many, I can't keep up. 


Christmas is almost here. I hope everyone gets what they wished for. This season is always a magical one and one I end up broke. lmaooooo I tend to go a little crazy with the gifts but it's always worth it! 
This holiday season always flies by so fast. You can always add magic to your spaces throughout the year. Sparkles are not only for the holiday season! I love to add fancy touches to everything I decorate, and I also love adding things that are not the "norm" to a space. I am a bit eccentric though so keep that in mind! lol I want to thank all of you for the support this year and kind words and all of the people I have met at random while out and about on the grid that took the time to say hello or that you liked my work. It truly means a lot to me. I cannot say that enough. I still have another post I am trying to get out so stay tuned. Thank you. Peace and Blessings xoxo, Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

HAI.K /XMASTIMEISHERE/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9 Event for December




Comments

Popular Posts