Majesty- Let It Snow ( Penguin Edition)

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring JIAN at the Fifty Event with these awesome Emperor Penguins. I started off with the penguins and then added some other friends to play in the snow! Although, the fox seems to have other ideas...lol! I have had a bit of a delay with posting. I wanted to get these new spaces out faster but sometimes..you just have to go with the flow! I am going to try to get the bulk of my posts out this weekend and next week. That is the goal anyway. The full set for the Emperor Penguin Adult comes with Wanderers, Companions and Placer versions. They are all animesh. I tend to use the placers for my blog posts and I also like having them around different spaces. They are animated but they don't move around. It really feels like Winter lately. I prefer the cold weather over the Summer but it's nothing like previous Winters. Everyone I speak to brings up how warm it is around here this time of year. I am hoping for a ton of snow before the season ends. 

I know some people hate the snow. But, they just hate it because they have to shovel or go out in it. LOL I don't have to actually go out in it and we have a snow blower. So give me my damn snow! On SL we can have as much snow as we want! So that of course inspired how I decorated with these guys and I remembered my little pups that are covered in snow and it just came together. I also added a ton of gifts and some Christmas trees. This season is always about giving and that is always my main focus. I hope you guys like this post and the rest that I will be posting this month. I am starting off slow but I am going to catch some steam so check back soon! I appreciate the support! Thank you so much! Peace and blessings to all of you my dear friends! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Emperor Penguin Adult- NEW at the Fifty Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Fifty%20Two/251/127/777


All pets on this post are from JIAN

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts