Majesty- Merry Christmas 2022

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Merry Christmas to all of you! I am posting this blog on Christmas Eve for the holiday. I hope all of you have a beautiful holiday. I am featuring CHEZ MOI Romano Living Room Set, Apple Fall Fleece Stocking Collection, Apple Fall Gift Boxes Collection and the Trompe Loeil - Holiday 2022 Pack! I tend to feature one collection per post however, these items fit so perfectly for what I was going for. Every year I enjoy decorating a big and beautiful Christmas space for the blog. Sidenote: I was thrilled to see What next release these Nutcrackers with a black version. Representation matters. Thank you. The living room set is texture change and I went with green. I am not a red/green Christmas person. I tend to be white and gold, blue or colorful. I grew up on all these different themes and love them dearly. It can be random as to what I choose. I am also using the fleece stockings and gift boxes to add to the special occasion. The last pieces that fit perfectly were the Holiday pack items from Trompe Loeil. I tried to decorate a tree with ornaments this year and lol....well....I deleted what I did. It was too tedious and I wasn't feeling it nor had the time to do it. 


But, for the first year I didn't have to do that! I used a beautiful tree already decorated!! I also have some adorable Samoyed puppies in here from JIAN. I love using older and brand new items in spaces. You can always use everything you get many different ways and in many different spaces. I love versatility. I love to see Christmas come and I am glad to see it go. LOL! It's always so wonderful and stressful. I always have to do so much and then the birthdays start coming.I went to the mall last weekend and whew never again. Sales associates get on my nerves. I am not going to go into why, because that would be a whole story. I see no need for them in brick and mortar stores though. I will say that. In fact, I feel it should be just online shopping and you go to an actual store to see something in person or to try on your size for the brand and keep it moving. I got most of what I needed and will be still shopping after Christmas you guys. LOL Anywho, the Christmas season is a special time and I enjoy thinking of the many fond memories I have had with my beloved family from previous years. it's a time to always feel thankful for me. I hope all of you have a wonderful and blessed holiday. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

CHEZ MOI Romano Living Room Set -
CHEZ MOI Romano Armchair (Adult) LI:2
CHEZ MOI Romano Bench (Adult) LI:4
CHEZ MOI Romano Coffee Table LI:2
CHEZ MOI Romano Couch (PG) LI:12
CHEZ MOI Romano Side Table LI:4
CHEZ MOI Romano Tree Vase LI:5


Apple Fall Fleece Stocking Collection-
Apple Fall Fleece Stocking - Cream, Black LI:1
Apple Fall Fleece Stocking - Cream, Gold LI:1
Apple Fall Fleece Stocking - Cream, Green LI:1

Apple Fall Gift Boxes Collection-
Apple Fall Gift Box - Classic, Cream & Black LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Classic, Cream & Gold LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Classic, Cream & Olive LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Classic, Green & Red Stripe LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Classic, Paper & Gold LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Classic, Paper & Green LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Classic, Paper & Red LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Parcel, Navy & Cream LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Parcel, Paper & Candystripe LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Parcel, Stripes & Cream LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Pom, Cream & Black LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Pom, Cream & Green LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Pom, Paper & Green LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Pom, Paper & Navy LI:1
Apple Fall Gift Box - Pom, Paper & Red LI:1


Trompe Loeil - Holiday 2022 Pack
Trompe Loeil - Holiday 2022 Brass Bell Hanger LI:3
Trompe Loeil - Holiday 2022 Hammered Wreath LI:6
Trompe Loeil - Holiday 2022 Rustic Town Display LI:6



JIAN Santa's Samoyeds-
JIAN Santa's Samoyeds 12. Reindeer Wanderer LI:11
JIAN Santa's Samoyeds 13. Elf Pup Wanderer LI:12
JIAN Santa's Samoyeds 4. Frosty Wanderer RARE LI:15




My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



 

Comments

Popular Posts