Majesty- Thee. Modern Lodge

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring KraftWork Autumn Bedroom which is new to the Kustom9 Event for this month! I am more like a modern rustic lux kind of person and was excited to see what I could do with a more lodge/wood feel bedroom set and I love it. I added modern elements as well and everything worked well for the mood I was going for. The bedroom set is texture change and it's a very good variety. I am more of a monochrome person so I went with this color scheme. I did have to choose between a few that also called to me though which is good because I love options. The full set gives you everything you need for a nice bedroom. I would use it year around, don't let the Autumn bedroom name make you think it's only for fall. The build I am using and decorated with my last few blog spaces is also from KraftWork and a personal Favorite. The Paz house. It's modern, big windows and just perfection. It is one of my favorite builds easily. JIAN has some awesome marble foxes in a collection that I used to add more personality and some fuzzy love. The textures on these guys was perfect for this bedroom space and I couldn't resist adding them. 

Once I added that pillow on the floor I knew it needed a little furball on it. The bed has an option with string lights and without it. I used the ones with the lights of course and it inspired me to add more on the back wall as a focal point. I used my favorite Apple Fall fireplace as it adds a bit of warnth to the space and many other items from Soy, bazar, and nutmeg to name a few. I love mix matching with so many awesome items to really give a space a personal and unique touch. I am reusing items like the lanterns you guys saw on the Trompe Loeil post I just did recently. They just felt perfect in here so I said what the heck. I just used them but hey they fit here as well. I hope y'all have enjoyed my posts for the month of September! I have enjoyed decorating all of them! Decorating is a huge passion of mine and I love being able to share that passion with all of you. I want to thank everyone for the love and support I receive! It always makes me blush to hear the feedback I get from you. It gives me a boost for sure! I am not done. I have another post up my sleeve...stay tuned for that! Thank you so much and more than I can say. I appeciate it all. Have a blessed day! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Autumn Bedroom- NEW AT KUSTOM9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/149/14/1003

KraftWork Autumn Bedroom . Bed ADULT LI:22
KraftWork Autumn Bedroom . Rug LI:2
KraftWork Autumn Bedroom . Side Table LI:2

KraftWork PAZ House



Apple Fall Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace (Carrara Marble) LI:5


JIAN Marble Fox Collection- 
JIAN Marble Fox (Static - Sitting L) LI:1
JIAN Marble Fox (Static - Sleeping L) LI:1



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts