Majesty- Before The Storm

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the Trompe Loeil - Chios Rocky Shelter which is brand new to the Collabor88 Event for the month! I am loving all of the amazing builds that Trompe Loeil is bringing out with stone elements! I cannot get enough of them. I am still working on my sim and builds like this just work perfectly for the mood I am going for. It's surrounded mainly by water. The land impact is only 61. It is a wide open floor plan so you can set it up as a nice living space, commercial area or a home studio space. I tend to do a lot of bright spaces and it's not reflective of how I see SL for the most part. I like calm and darker windlights like the one you see here and that inspired the mood of this whole home. Most of the furniture and decor is from ~Bazar~ and the awesome boat is from the Mesh Shop. I did customize the textures on it and it's still a work in progress. But, this mood you are seeing and lighting is typically how I see my SL. It can even be darker. But, I love showcasing my decor features in the best way and my normal settings work so well with this beautiful stone build.


I hope you guys have had an awesome weekend! It always goes by so fast for me. I got some things done today before I finished this post. Grocery shopping is always interesting with the pricing of everything now but I saved a ton. Do not sleep on clipping coupons. LOL! We got everything that was needed and even som eextras like my cinnamon cake doughnuts! I didn't want today to go by without me posting another post! I am on a roll and trying to get them all out at a steady pace. But, when I saw this build I couldn't wait to rez it and it's dirt cheap at the event. There is no excuse for anyone not to own it. You can use it in so many ways! Well, time to post! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate everything! I hope your week ahead will be a blessed one. Thank you so much! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts