Majesty- Never Stop Dreaming

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the new :Haikei: Fatpack called HAI.K /N.S.DREAMING/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 event! The full set comes with some adorable decor items and an awesome modern home. I had so much fun with the items that come in the fatpack. The bed was the main focal point for me and I decorated around it extending the mood that comes with such a playful bed. I also have some older items in here that I love using. The jeans I went crazy with because I am nuts over jeans in rl. I buy as many jeans as I buy dresses. I have a super crazy addiction to nice jeans. I have some organic cotton ones and when I tell y'all they are niceeeeeeee! They feel so soft. Those tend to be pricey but worth every single penny. Anyways, when I decorate with :HAIKEI: items I love to go bold with the colors and have fun with the space! I love nice and cozy bedroom spaces. This one has many pops of color throughout. The book in this set has I love my puppy on the side and you have the pic of a cute puppy on the bed pillow. This bed would also look cute with the older items I blogged with the puppy pics etc. You can have fun mixing and matching with these items.  I wanted some adorable pets in here and instead of puppies I went with hamsters from JIAN. I have a soft spot for hamsters as I had a few growing up that I really cherished. They fit perfectly here.


We are halfway through September you guys! This month is going by so fast for me. I am trying to get online but this viewer is acting stupid. I wanted to work on a few more posts. I was debating posting this space or a build I have finished today but since I already took the pics for the bedroom and started typing this up..I am going with this awesome set today. On top of the fact SL is being stupid. Easy decision! LOL! Ooh, I just got in. Time to get this ball rolling. The weather here has been so nice all week. I could just lay in the grass...I won't do that but if I knew there were no bugs in there I really could. LMAO! There is something about having the warmth of the sun on your skin on a nice day that you cannot compare it to anything else. It's a mood for me. I think the season for my hydrangeas to bloom has ended. I don't have any more new blooms but the ones I have are sticking around and my plants are getting bigger! Makes me feel like I have a green thumb! I am pretty sure it's due to how the landscapers planted them but I can take credit since I am the one watering them! LOL! Time to post! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I hope you love this post! I reallllyyyy love this bedroom! I wish all of you a safe and wonderful weekend. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
HAI.K /N.S.DREAMING/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003


:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 2 LI:2
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 7-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA / {3} LI:5
:HAIKEI: LOOK TO THE SKY / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {2} LI:3
:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {4} LI:8
:HAIKEI: Put the blue sky / Gacha / {5} LI:10
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 5 LI:1
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 8-blue LI:1
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 8-green LI:1
:HAIKEI: SWEET TIME / 8-pink LI:1
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {3-A} LI:2
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {3} LI:2
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / 1 LI:5
HAI.K /THROUGHTHEDREAM/ 2 LI:1

JIAN Hamster Ball Wanderer - Rez me! LI:5


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


 

Comments

Popular Posts