Majesty- Autumn's Greeting

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring some awesome food items from Apple Fall! It's been a good little while since I did a close up pic. I felt the call to do so with these amazing items! Featuring Apple Fall My Autumn Favourites  & Apple Fall Pumpkin Smoothie & Cinnamon Bun Tray. The Pumpkin Smoothie and Cinnamon Bun Tray is a dispenser!! Y'all know I love food that dispenses. These items are all only 1 land impact each so you can really use a ton of them even if you are prim limit poor. I love smoothies, cider and lattes. But, I drink hot drinks year around. It's just this time of year they bring out more flavors and warm foods to comfort the soul. I prefer the Fall over any other season so I am glad to see Summer starting to end so I can have the cool weather come. The only downside is when the time changes. That sucks azz so bad. The days feel shorter. It's a true trade off sadly. But, it kicks off the wonderful holiday season and that is to be enjoyed. Items like these make you think of past memories of the Autumn season. They are beautifully textured and I enjoyed doing this close up. It's always a big decision whether I want to take a closer pic or to get more of the space. The decision always ends up goign towards whatever I think showcases the items the best and with these smaller table items going this way allows to show all of the small details. 

I hope you are enjoying the posts for this month. I have quite a different variety of awesome items I am showcasing. I like to do different things and decorate in many different ways. I have more posts that I will be posting by the end of the month so make sure you stayed tuned! There is always something new coming out. LOL There is no way to keep up with all of these releases. But, I reach out and grab the items that inspire me to decorate with them. It's late atm so I am not sure if I will post this tomorrow. I just posted two posts back to back so this one might be posted on Tuesday. I guess we will see how I feel tomorrow on Monday. Mondays can be so blah. All of these items are from Apple Fall and available at the main store. Take care and have a wonderful week ahead! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


*Note- I feel ok! So let's get this posted today! 


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Apple Fall- My Autumn Favourites
Apple Fall Pumpkin Smoothie and Cinnamon Bun Tray




Comments

Popular Posts