Majesty- The Posh Brookstone

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring HAIKEI with the HAI.K /THAT'S ALL/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event. By the time I get on SL I have tired eyes and lately I have been using a dark Windlight setting to get things done and just relax. It has been helping. I opened up the fatpack for this set and had to rez the build first! It is super nice! I cannot say that enough. Usually, brookstone buildings can be so narrow I just don't use them or would never think to decorate them for anything. This build is the perfect amount of space to use as a home! There is a small little porch area out front and the building is lined outside with a cute string of lights. I am using the furniture items from the set to create a nice and comfy living room space! I would highly recommend this set if you want to be unique in a very good way! This home could easily be the shining star of any neighborhood! It has a really beautiful posh feel with a ton of windows and wall space for paintings or wall art.  

I have some adorable pets from JIAN and some extra decor items here and there. Most of the items in here are from Haikei. It has a few different levels to decorate! There is even a cute outdoor space you can use for a jacuzzi or maybe like an outdoor grilling space. I am on the 2nd level of the house. This area called to me because of the half wall and windows. You can do so much with this home. I can really say this is my new favorite at the moment you guys. This house is really versatile and fun to decorate. It's very nice on the eyes. I tend to have my windlights darker atm and it works really well with those settings but also a nice bright one would be awesome as well. Anyway, it is time to post this while the event is still new! Thank you so much my friends for the support! I appreciate you! I hope you like the new spaces I have been posting! I enjoyed every single one! Thank you so much and stay safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
HAI.K /THAT'S ALL/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom 9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003

:HAIKEI: THAT'S ALL / 1 LI:4
:HAIKEI: THAT'S ALL / 2 LI:7
:HAIKEI: THAT'S ALL / 4 LI:11
:HAIKEI: THAT'S ALL / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: THAT'S ALL / 6 LI:2
:HAIKEI: THAT'S ALL / 7-WHITE LI:1
:HAIKEI: THAT'S ALL / HOUSE LI:182


:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 5 LI:4
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 6 LI:1
:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA / {3} LI:2
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {8} LI:5
HAI.K /LOVEXLOVE/ 4 LI:3


JIAN Fox // Static Pose - Sleep L - 1li LI:1
Jian Puff Pups :: Sleepy Puff RARE LI:2

MudHoney Roman Shade Up LI:3

Other Decor-
Nutmeg. In Bloom Vase / Ivory LI:2
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Pink LI:1
1. Nutmeg. Vintage Rotary Dial Creme RARE LI:1
dust bunny . 90s nostalgia . lava lamp . black LI:1
dust bunny . 90s nostalgia . lava lamp . pink LI:1
dust bunny . 90s nostalgia . lava lamp . purple LI:1
dust bunny . bon voyage . suitcase . pink LI:2
hive // iced coffee on the go . rez LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts