Majesty- Hot Cocoa not Coffee

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! It's been a while since I have posted a nice food post! I love food posts! I buy all of this food and you guys never get to see it! LOL! I wanted to have more food posts last year but it just didn't happen. You have all these ideas in your head and they just sometimes never make it. Hopefully this year I will be posting more food posts. Featuring MudHoney Flavored Hot Cocoas which is new to the Cozeyfest Event! Please note these cute little Hot cocoa drinks are decor only. I have all but one cocoa drink here. SL seems to be acting weird on me today and the orange fruit isn't working at all. It's gray with no texture on it. At first, I thought it was how it was supposed to be when I rezzed it but then I looked again and looked at the add and the orange slice is def messed up. 


LOL! SL has been acting a little trippy today so I just used all of the rest of the flavors. You can see the one that I am missing below on the ad. These cute decor items are at the New Cozeyfest event and only 50L!!! You cannot beat that price with a stick!!! I love 50L items. Many things are at the event so have a run down! This is my last post of this series! I am not saying I will not post anything else this month but I tend to do a group of posts at a time and this is the last one I did in the last set. Who knows what the rest of the month will bring. Thank you so much for the support my friends! Have a blessed day! I appreciate you dearly! Stay safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Please note the awesome little muffin items are from Cinoe and sadly the store closed around a month or so ago. I don't think the items are for sale...but one day maybe dear Ao will come back to share her beautiful creations. I really enjoyed blogging all of her food items. <3



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

MudHoney Flavored Hot Cocoas- NEW at the (Cozyfest) Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grizzly/131/133/21

MH Cocoa - Chai LI:1
MH Cocoa - Chocolate Raspberry LI:1
MH Cocoa - Cinnamon LI:1
MH Cocoa - Salted Caramel LI:1


[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Choco chip muffin (disp) LI:2
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Double choco muffin (disp) LI:2
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Plain muffin (disp) LI:2
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Shop sign board LI:2

dust bunny . kitchen clutter . potted herbs . basil LI:1


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts