Majesty- Jackson's Modern Library

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring KraftWork and Chez Moi Furniture today with the KraftWork Madrid Collection + Books - NEW at the Access Event & CHEZ MOI Oceanside Set which is at the mainstore. The bookcases inspired me to do a library room with lots of luxury and modern touches featuring a nice versatile sofa collection. I love how versatile this sofa is! This is what I came up with! I have always had a love of a nice hardcopy book! Sadly, my favorite author recently passed away. I had met him in South Carolina at a book signing at a Barnes & Nobles and it was a really awesome experience to hear the author read excerpts with the emotions he wanted to come across from each chapter. He signed a few of my books and I had him sign one for my Sister. Books inspire the imagination and no matter what technology comes out I love having a nice hardcopy as well.  So, you can say my love of books also inspired this living room space. 


The book cases are texture change and you can also get a selection of books to use at the event. I used a ton of books. I love this sectional from Chez Moi Furniture! I started out with it being white and preferred the black texture instead for this space. The full set came with a coffee table but I used the one that came with the Madrid collection instead since I was going for a more modern look in this living room. The wall art and chandeliers are from KraftWork. I just wanted to add a nice statement light and this really fits the bill. This living room is located in the Onsu St Cloud Skybox! It's a beautiful home and it really fit the mood I wanted for this space.  Many decor items from Fancy decor in here. I like collecting little odds and ends things and just used a ton of them on the coffee table. I tend to go through different moods. Sometimes, I just want a few items or two on a coffee table but more recent times I like them filled with all kinds of nice decor items but it's totally personal preference! I just finished a series of posts you guys so stay tuned for me to post the rest of them. I have a good variety going on. Thank you so much for the support. It's always appreciated! Have a wonderful rest of the week! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-


Featured - 
KraftWork Madrid Collection + Books - NEW at the Access Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/40/131/21

KraftWork Madrid Collection . Bookshelf LI:6
KraftWork Madrid Collection . Coffee Table LI:1
KraftWork Madrid Collection . Wall Art Cubes Gray LI:2


KraftWork PAZ House . Book Clutter LI:1
KraftWork Runner Rugs . Basic Graphite LI:1
KraftWork Shabby Living Decor . Book Row White LI:27
KraftWork Shabby Living Decor . Small Book Pile White LI:17
KrafWork Light Flux Chandelier . Iron Rusty Scripted LI:9

CHEZ MOI Oceanside Set-
CHEZ MOI Oceanside Chaise L (Adult) LI:7
CHEZ MOI Oceanside Chaise R (Adult) LI:8
CHEZ MOI Oceanside Couch (Adult) LI:6
CHEZ MOI Oceanside Pillow LI:1



Onsu ~ "St. Cloud" Skybox ~ No Env LI:88

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White LI:1
11 Fancy Decor: Jones Stacked Books A LI:1
12 Fancy Decor: Jones Stacked Books B LI:1
Elm. Astrid Decor ~ Disco Plant LI:2
Fancy Decor: 2018 Musical Snow Globe LI:2
Fancy Decor: 2019 Musical Snow Globe LI:3
Fancy Decor: Celice Lamp (texture change) LI:1
Fancy Decor: Julian Books & Flask LI:1
Fancy Decor: Julian Ice Bucket (gold) LI:1
Fancy Decor: Julian Wine Glasses LI:3
Fancy Decor: Lumen Candle Box LI:3
Fancy Decor: Nelsen Books B LI:1
Fancy Decor: Prescott Book Stack with Box LI:1
Fancy Decor: Solis Orchid Bowl LI:2
Fancy Decor: Visser Champagne LI:1
The Loft - Chevron Fireplace Screen Black LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts