Majesty- The Designer's Atelier

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! KraftWork just released this set and inspired the creative in me. I am under the weather y'all. I took time off to go south back home for some time for Christmas. I missed my family so much and it was much needed but it seems now I have some of the symptoms of the Flu. It really got most of the kids, my dad and sister and they are going through it very bad. They have all of the symptoms. I don't have it like that. But, I am moody so any symptom has me like fk it all. LOL!!! Nobody had on masks down there. Well a few people here and there but otherwise those people had no masks on and that is why the flu is going around like a mfer. Shame on all these morons for not wearing a mask!! They don't play that mess here. EVERYONE has on a mask! I haven't felt like posting at all. But, today I just saw this awesome set and I am like ooooh let's do it and here I am. Featuring KraftWork Sewing Atelier . FATPACK which is new at the FaMESHed event! I love anything that shows creativity and a nice sewing room is so fun. I know how to sew just a little bit. I thought about making clothes just to have a massive collection of peplum clothing. I love it that much. LOL  But, it never became a full passion for me. I do respect the awesome people that I know that do sew and can make literally anything! It really is a talent/skill that should be celebrated. All talents and creativity should be celebrated! 

This is my first post of the month and year you guys! I am just thinking about that! I was working on another space as well while writing this up. I tend to do multiple spaces at one time. Just focusing on one room at a time tends to seem tedious to me for some reason and doing more than one gives me a break to refresh my mind. It really works out pretty good for me. But, I have quirky tendencies. LOL! It is prob more of a time thing for me since I like to do as much as possible when I have the time. 2-3 rooms at a time is way better than one. I am using an amazing Onsu build for these spaces. I chose this home to decorate because it has some design elements that really bring out these furniture sets. The windows were another big selling point for me. Design elements in a home are very important. For me the layout can be a deal breaker for me. I also like rooms that are not too big and have some personality. But, I am super picky with homes y'all. I tend to keep a home a long time because it's so hard to find one that meets all of my needs. Onsu, has a very good variety of homes and the design elements make it easy to decorate with them. I hope everyone is having an awesome beginning of this brand spanking new year! I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy year. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Another year ahead to decorate! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

KraftWork- Sewing Atelier- NEW at FaMESHed Event- 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/189/221/2499

KraftWork Sewing Atelier . Atelier Runner Rug Nordic LI:1
KraftWork Sewing Atelier . Fabric Samples LI:1
KraftWork Sewing Atelier . Flower Vase LI:1
KraftWork Sewing Atelier . Office Chair Light Oak LI:3
KraftWork Sewing Atelier . Office Chair Medium Oak LI:3
KraftWork Sewing Atelier . References Rack LI:2
KraftWork Sewing Atelier . Sewing Machine LI:2
KraftWork Sewing Atelier . Sewing Threads LI:1
KraftWork Sewing Atelier . Utilities Wall Board LI:6
KraftWork Sewing Atelier . Working Table Light Oak LI:3
KraftWork Sewing Atelier . Working Table Medium Oak LI:3


IAN Goat :: Static (Snooze L) LI:1
JIAN Goat :: Static (Snooze R) LI:1

Other Decor-


+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White LI:1
Elm. Claire Decor Lamp [White] LI:2
Nutmeg. Painter's Attic Sneakers L Exclusive LI:1
Nutmeg. Painter's Attic Sneakers R Exclusive LI:1
Nutmeg. Spring's Dawn Purse LI:1
dust bunny . bon voyage . lotd LI:2
dust bunny . makeup cart . silver LI:5
dust bunny . quirky planters  2 . owl planter LI:1
floorplan. hanging lightbulb LI:2
{what next} White Blind (wide) LI:3

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en








Comments

Popular Posts