Majesty- Loo With A View

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! It has been a real delay in me blogging this month. But, I am here with my first post of the month! Featuring Chez Moi Sunrise Bathroom set!! Nothing like a nice bath after a long day. This set is brand new and gives you everything you need for an awesome bathroom setup! One of the things that sells a home is the bathroom and this one is very lovely. I added some extra decor items throughout to add my own personal touch and my cute pup and forest cat from JIAN. This set is at the Shiny Shabby event if you want to have a run down. After the event it will be at the mainstore for sale among other nice things! This set has plenty of animations for singles and couples. The toilet even has a flush sound! LOL  Think of the RP you can have with that. Hey, I am about to flush your favorite *insert name*! LOL Most of the items pictures here comes with the set.  


I started out with just the lil pup and then added my favorite forest cat. I have so many awesome JIAN pets but some of them just end up being your favorites. Many items in this room can also easily be favorites! It's all about having that perfect mood in your home! I will list everything in the credits below. I am not rambling much today. It is hot as hell. LOL Getting somethings installed in RL and the electrician had to cut the power off. It's over 90 degrees and so the house got HOT. It is cooling off now but wooooo Lord have mercy. I just got my hair done and I am trying to save my hair atm. My hair and humidity are not friends. Anyways. I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! STAY COOL people! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

CHEZ MOI Sunrise Bathroom Set- NEW AT Shiny Shabby Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/137/129/21


CHEZ MOI Sunrise Bathtub (Adult) LI:10
CHEZ MOI Sunrise Towel LI:2
CHEZ MOI Sunrise Vanity (Adult) LI:15
CHEZ MOI Toilet LI:2

CHEZ MOI Mainstore- ♥ MAIN STORE INWORLD: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/176/60/23

Apple Fall Bathroom Lotions LI:1
Apple Fall Bathroom Lotions - Oils LI:1
Apple Fall Bathroom Lotions - Soaps LI:1
Apple Fall Cosmos Flowers - White LI:3

Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55

JIAN Wicker Forest Cat Bed LI:13
Jian Puff Pups :: Sleepy Puff RARE LI:2

JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

DIGS - Bathroom Floor Towel LI:1
DaD "Victoria round rug" c/m LI:2
Dahlia - Bare - Pendant Lights - Mid - Gold LI:2
Dahlia - Bare - Pendant Lights - Short - Gold LI:1
Fancy Decor: Verona Towel Stack LI:1
Loft & Aria  - Meyer Rug LI:8
NOMAD // Curtain B // White Linen LI:5
dust bunny & con . lauren bathroom . vanity basket LI:3
dust bunny . lauren bathroom . bath bombs LI:2
dust bunny . lauren bathroom . bathtub caddy LI:3
dust bunny . lauren bathroom . cotton ball container LI:1
dust bunny . lauren bathroom . hamper LI:4
dust bunny . lauren bathroom . qtip container LI:1
dust bunny . paradise plants . fan palm LI:4
{vespertine} - snowdrops cloche LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts