Majesty- Loo With A View Part. Two

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring KraftWork Eugene Bathroom which is new to the Kustom 9 event!! I just blogged a bathroom set from Chez Moi and then I saw this set and it called to me! I was inspired by the style and was like hmm another bathroom with a view! This is what I came up with. This go around I wanted a black and white color theme but I didn't want it too dark. It's still bright and airy! I got this build from Scarlet Creative and the beautiful window is what really made me go with this space inside of it. It's very beautiful. Small and quaint little home perfect for a hideaway or guest home. It can be anything. I love claw foot tubs. Who doesn't like them??? There is a color combo for everyone with the texture change options in this set! I love black and white so I went with it. But, you can do so much with this bathroom set. It's really beautiful. This is a smaller home so I didn't want to add too many items and make it feel smaller or cluttered. 

I love beautiful flowers and went with some nice tulips and some roses from Aphrodite shop I got as a gift. They are low prim and texture change. I added some different kinds of lighting throughout along with this Octopus chandie I love. LOL It came out around halloween but I wouldn't limit the use of it to just that time of year. It's really unique! I wasn't expecting to do another bathroom post so soon but it just called to me. I hope you guys like this bathroom space! Make sure to run down to the event to see it and get your own copy. I am not rambling long today. Time just goes by so fast this week. I will prob post this in the evening. I wish you all a beautiful day! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate y'all. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

KraftWork Eugene Bathroom . Fatpack ADULT - NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003

KraftWork Eugene Bathroom . Sink LI:3
KraftWork Eugene Bathroom . Toilet LI:2
Kraftwork Eugene Bathroom . Bathtub ADULT LI:7
Kraftwork Eugene Bathroom . Caddy LI:4
Kraftwork Eugene Bathroom . Mirror LI:1
Kraftwork Eugene Bathroom . Shower LI:2


Apple Fall Cut Tulip  Arrangement - White LI:1
Apple Fall Globe w/ Books - Black LI:1
Apple Fall Red Wine w/ Glasses LI:1
Apple Fall Star Light - Wall Mounted LI:1


Aphrodite NEW MESH roses crystal vase with tex changer & resize



Other Decor-

Dahlia - Sia - Lantern - Short - Black LI:1
Fancy Decor: Baker Sconce LI:1
Fancy Decor: Verona Towel Stack LI:1
Loft & Aria - Amherst Octo Lamp LI:2
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - maxi LI:2

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts