Majesty- A Season Of Summer

Hello there!! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Chez Moi June Picnic Set which is new to the Access event until August 8th! I can't pass up a table for food and dining! LOL The color of inspiration in this space is yellow. The table and chairs are texture change and I went with the yellow and white option for the chair cushions. I also went with a nice brown wood tone. Food decor items also come with this set. I started out decorating this space in a stone type of build and it just didn't inspire me to work with it. I decided to move to a Trompe Loeil boat house and it works perfectly. I have this space on the front porch of the home and you can see the water view beyond the blinds. I added plants. You can never have too many of them unless you are going to be prim poor. All of the ones I use tend to be a very low land impact. I think the biggest ones tend to be around 9 Land impact but these are only a few. I also have here [Cinoe] Yellow bliss which is at the FaMESHed event until the 27th of this month but will be at the mainstore afterwards of course. The foods from the store tend to all be dispensable and it really makes for a wonderful rp experience. There is a cake flavor in this set for everyone. If I had to pic a few favs it would be the chocolate and lemon cakes. Any dinner wouldn't be complete without something sweet to finish in a great way! Get the fatpack for all of the yummy options. I ran to JIAN and got this lovely Chrysanthemum Kitten Crown  which is available today for 50L at the mainstore. It is texture change and actually should be on your head.

 I wanted these cuties in my dining space so I just rezzed them instead of wearing them. LOL  I love cushions and love putting them on chairs and around many spaces as extra decor. They are only 1 land impact so you can go crazy rezzing them. They are from Apple Fall and part of a big set of them. There is so many to choose from. But, this shade went with the feel I was going for. They are a different pattern than the cushions on the chairs but they give a welcome contrast to the space! I wanted to finish this space earlier but I had a headache that lasted several hrs and then yesterday I ended up having a nap that lasted a little too long. But, hey I am here today and posting it now! I hope you like this space. I have a few more on my calendar I want to post and then I will be moving on to August posts. My birthday just happened and now it's almost August! Time is really flying by! I hope this Summer season is treating you all well. It is so hot and humid here. I got a new flat iron for my hair today. My favorite hair supply store is massive but they do not carry "good" flat irons. Just the little cheap ones with one heat setting. SO, I ended up going to Ulta to get a nice limited edition one with temp control. I need something that help my hair fight this humidity and it's super cute! Well, I am done rambling for now my friends! Stay tuned for more. I hope all of you have a blessed week ahead! Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
CHEZ MOI June Picnic Set- NEW at the Access Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/40/131/21

CHEZ MOI Board Bread W Melted Cheese LI:1
CHEZ MOI Board With Salami LI:1
CHEZ MOI June Bench LI:5
CHEZ MOI June Round Table LI:3
CHEZ MOI Pitcher With Water LI:1


Apple Fall Brass Candlesticks LI:2
Apple Fall Captains Wheel - Rustic LI:1
Apple Fall Cushion - Stripes, Mustard LI:1
Apple Fall Driftwood Log LI:1
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - Eku's Green LI:2
Apple Fall Lemonade Pitcher LI:2
Apple Fall Stoneware Dish w/ Lemons LI:1
Apple Fall Sutton Lantern - Stripped Oak LI:2


JIAN Chrysanthemum Kitten Crown 

[Cinoe] Yellow bliss- NEW to the FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/226/144/1001

[Cinoe] Yellow bliss - Pound cake (Icing) LI:2
[Cinoe] Yellow bliss - Pound cake (Lemon) LI:1
[Cinoe] Yellow bliss - Pound cake (Pumpkin) LI:1
[Cinoe] Yellow bliss - Pound cake and coffee (Chocolate) LI:2
[Cinoe] Yellow bliss - Pound cake and coffee (Lemon) LI:2
[Cinoe] Yellow bliss - Pound cake and coffee (Pumpkin) LI:2
[Cinoe] Yellow bliss - Pound cake and coffee (Tea) LI:2

[Cinoe] Mannish Danish - Lemon (Normal) LI:1
[Cinoe] Prairie delicatessen - Fish and eggplant LI:2

Other Decor-
dust bunny . lemon plants . sprigs vase LI:1
FINCA - summer green pine in pot LI:2
FINCA round wall ivy GG LI:1
Soy. Long Roman Blind LI:1
Soy. Reed Screen [Sudare] Dark -Half rolled LI:5
Real Waves model Ocean Wave - Version 2012 R27-G LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts