Majesty- The Calm After The Storm

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring the :HAIKEI: GOOD GOOD / GACHA key which is brand new to the Kustom 9 Event! The rare is the skybox/home. I put both because it can easily be either. It has doors to walk inside and out so it's very versatile. There is plenty of nice spaces to decorate but I chose to feature the upstairs loft area. It called to me and in this actual cam setting I chose before I even started decorating it. Most of the items in this space are from the new Gacha key from the store and older ones. I love to mix match things to create a more unique feel and space. I have a lot of pink elements in this space but I didn't want it to be in your face pink. I added some black and white throughout to break up the colors a bit. The cow print on the table in this set is also used to go with the pops of black and white. Shoutout to my friend Kelly! We have an ongoing joke about cow print! I might even tag her on my flickr post! LOL  There is another table in the set that is a pretty baby blue but the color wasn't what I was going for in this space. I love loft spaces and it's one of my favorite designs in homes. 

I love furniture stores and home stores. I can sit in them forever. I am actually on the hunt for a nice big floor mirror. I saw some at the store recently but they were short. They were like my height which didn't impress me at all. I almost bought one because it was surounded by these huge crystals which made it a nice statement piece but it was too short. Anyways. I will not be rambling long today my friends! I want to thank everyone for the views, favs and likes. Also to everyone who follows me on my Facebook page! I do not post like I used to but I try to get a new post out anytime I have extra time. I just don't see a time without me blogging home spaces. My head would prob explode. But, I am not going to run myself ragged to just throw out a random space with things in it with no inspiration. That is something I will never do. I take a lot of pride in my work and I hope you see that. I appreciate all of you so much! Thank you for the support and have a blessed day and weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

:HAIKEI: GOOD GOOD / GACHA / NEW at Kustom9 event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003

:HAIKEI: GOOD GOOD / GACHA / 1 LI:2
:HAIKEI: GOOD GOOD / GACHA / 2 LI:4
:HAIKEI: GOOD GOOD / GACHA / 3 LI:1
:HAIKEI: GOOD GOOD / GACHA / 5-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: GOOD GOOD / GACHA / 6 LI:3
:HAIKEI: GOOD GOOD / GACHA / 7-A LI:1
:HAIKEI: GOOD GOOD / GACHA / RARE LI:99


:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA {1} LI:2
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 1 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 2 LI:11
:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {1} LI:8
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {2} LI:2
:HAIKEI: Put the blue sky / Gacha / {8} LI:10
:HAIKEI: Soft & Dreams / GACHA / 4 LI:9
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {2} LI:9
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {5} LI:2
:HAIKEI: Take a Little Love / GACHA / 2 LI:12
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / 1 LI:4
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 4 LI:3

Kalopsia - Fancy Statue LI:2
floorplan. hanging lightbulb LI:2

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts