Majesty- Who Wants to Play?

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today Featuring Fapple- Snowball Throwing Fun which is new to the mainstore! This is the perfect thing to use to hit someone in the face with a snowball! I debated on showing with someone in here or without someone in here. Obviously, I rather have no one in there. It's really neat looking and I wanted to show that off rather than having an avi in there. LOL The snowballs, sleigh, tree and little hut are all one piece and super cute! I added some WInter trees and decor to finish this outdoor space off and it is ready to go!

I am actually surprising myself as I am making it to post more posts this month than I did the same time last year. Quite proud of myself people. LOL I hope you have been enjoying these holiday posts and I am not done! I am not done! Stay tuned! Thank you so much for all of the support my friends! I appreciate you so much. Thank you. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Fapple- Snowball Throwing Fun- NEW at the Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751

Apple Fall- Heritage Trees- Flocked

Tarte- Maple Trees
Soy. Snow covered rocks


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts