Majesty- The Christmas Lounge

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring MudHoney Holly Daybed Set which is new to the FaMESHed Event and KrafWork Light Flux Chandelier which is new to the N21 Event! I started off with a different color scheme in mind and ended up with mainly green because of the beautiful shade of the daybed! The chandelier brought in the glam of gold along with other decor pieces and this little furry guy from JIAN adds to the festive field with the lights and wreath! Presents are here and there in this space proving they are not a must under the tree when you can put them anywhere your heart desires! I decorated a living space with an elegant but still over the top Christmas theme in mind. You can never have too many lights are sparkles! There is many colors to chose from with the daybed and the chandelier has a choice of metal options. I tend to mix and match silver and gold sometimes or I do like I did here and just keep everything golden. This Christmas season I wanted to feature different colors and moods in each space while highlighting the Christmas spirit.I enjoy decorating with the holiday feel and it gives me an excuse to add more gold and glitter to a space! Although, throughout the year I still do it as well! In RL this is the time of year to get the most beautiful clothes since people think sequins are only for Christmas and New Year parties. Well, you are missing out! I wear sequins throughout the whole year! LOL It's just easier to stock up on it now! Okay, my friends I am done rambling. I have full credits below of course! Thank you so much for all of your support! I hope you are done Christmas shopping! We are at the finish line! Thank you so much and have a wonderful week! Stay Safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Holly Daybed Set
MH Holly Art LI:1
MH Holly Candle LI:1
MH Holly Daybed Adult - Fatpack LI:8
MH Holly End Table LI:1

MudHoney Classic Photo Room 1 RARE (c) LI:90

KrafWork Light Flux Chandelier . Gold Static LI:2

Apple Fall Star Light - Wall Mounted LI:1

JIAN Festive Wreath **EPP** (Rez Vers) LI:1
JIAN Newfie Pewfs VIP Companion 

Other Decor-
The Loft - Hudson Rug LI:6
dust bunny . christmas presents . type a LI:1
dust bunny . christmas presents . type c LI:1
dust bunny . christmas presents . type d LI:1
dust bunny . christmas presents . type f LI:1
Dahlia - Octavia - Hourglass - Gold LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic House - Gold - Tall A
+Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic House - Gold - Church
+Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic House - Gold - Short A
K&S - // Decorated Christmas tree

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 





Comments

Popular Posts