Majesty- A Moment Of Christmas

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends!!! Let me keep these Christmas posts going while I can! Featuring Ho Ho Ho Santa Fun Gacha Key by Chez Moi which is brand new to the Arcade event!! I also have the KraftWork Glass Globe Chandelier new to the Anthem event and my favorite Samoyed by JIAN! I used these little guys for one of my favorite posts during a previous Christmas season and felt they would be right for this space this year. They are a part of a gacha key like this Living space set from Chez Moi. When it comes to Christmas I go from mainly gold or a colorful space. In RL I am actually doing colorful decor like you see here. Sometimes I like just white lights but this year has been so.... I just said fk it let's have color. LOL!!! Let's have some fun with color this year people!!! I went from Gold and white to full on traditional red/green today! I have a ton of Christmas items I need to sort through but I will be posting more asap!! Stay tuned for more posts.I am not going to ramble long. I hope everyone is staying safe and enjoyin this holiday season! I have full credits for everything below! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Enjoy the week ahead my lovely friends This month is not over by a long shot! Peace and Blessings! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
* Ho Ho Ho Santa Fun Gacha Key- NEW at the Arcade event-

CHEZ MOI Fireplace Decor LI:2
CHEZ MOI Patchwork Armchair LI:2
CHEZ MOI Patchwork Ottoman  LI:1
CHEZ MOI Santa Escape Fireplace LI:5
CHEZ MOI Santa Tray LI:1
CHEZ MOI Top Wall Fireplace LI:1


KraftWork Glass Globe Chandelier . Brass Year Round LI:2
Anthem Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/124/124/1106

JIAN Santa's Samoyeds 10. Mrs Claws Pup Companion LI:12
JIAN Santa's Samoyeds 12. Reindeer Wanderer LI:12
JIAN Santa's Samoyeds 13. Elf Pup Wanderer LI:15
JIAN Santa's Samoyeds 14. Santa Pup Wanderer LI:12
Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Gold LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Christmas Garland - Traditional - Curved with Tails LI:6
+Half-Deer+ Christmas Garland - Traditional - Vertical LI:4
+Half-Deer+ Fireplace Tools - White LI:1
dust bunny . gingerbread chateau LI:3
{vespertine} - donut christmas tree / green LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts