Majesty- Pink Yet Festive

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today with a new post Featuring :HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA Key which is new to the Kustom9 Event! The rare is this amazing A framed house which I am using for this space! I am keeping everything festive this month but you can easily replace Christmas trees with normal home plants to work for every day use. I added a headboard to the back of the bed. It doesn't come with one but I just felt this one fit perfectly. You could easily leave it without one or use one of your favs. I used quite a few of the bedroom shoes to make my own statement since I need to get some new ones in rl! LOL When it's 30 degrees outside you tend to remember that you were supposed to buy warm things. You can be festive regardless of the colors you use. It just depends on the mood you want for your space! I got the adroable foxes from Half Deer. I keep getting the ones with crowns. I just have to have them. They were a perfect fit. I added sparkles on the floor, Christmas trees and a neon sign from a previous key to finish off this festive bedroom.

Christmas day is almost here and this month really went by so fast. I believe it feels that way because it gets dark so early as well. It looks like 9pm here when it's only 4:30pm. Anyway, I am not going to ramble long my amazing friends! I hope all of you are staying safe and having a wonderful holiday season. I do have more posts I am going to show you so stay tuned! Thank you so much for the support! I always appreciate it. Thank you for the kind words, likes, shares, and favs. You are all awesome! Thank you and have a blessed week! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 1-A LI:11
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 3 LI:4
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 6-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 6-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 6-C LI:2
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 7-A LI:6
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / RARE LI:93



:HAIKEI: DISCO YOU / BACKDROP LI:1
:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 5 LI:4
:HAIKEI: IT ALL TO LOVE / GACHA / 2-C LI:3
:HAIKEI: IT ALL TO LOVE / GACHA / 3 LI:3
:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 2-A LI:5
:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 7-A LI:6


+Half-Deer+ Arctic Fox [Crown Set]
The Loft - Tufted Headboard White LI:3
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 





Comments

Popular Posts