Majesty- Eat And Rejoice

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends!!! I am here with a dining room space. Featuring Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver new to the Arcade event! I love anything to do with food and dining spaces. I am super OCD with spaces like these. So, It took me a little while to make sure everything was in it's perfect place. I hope you like this post. I LOVE THIS SET!!! I tend to think to myself am I doing too much? If the answer is yes than it's perfect. LOL!! Can Nodnol sit down somewhere? All of these awesome decor things being released at once. LOL Catch them all like Pokemon people. This is a collaboration with Fancy Decor which is also one of my favorite stores! Some designers go so well together and by this set you see they work VERY well together. I am in love with this set. It includes everything you need for an amazing Christmas dinner or an every day dining space! The rares in this set are the Pavilion and the Dining table. The table also has an extension that is pretty awesome it just sticks to it on it's on when you rez it. Totally caught me off guard. LOL You can use this pavilion for many different uses but for a nice formal dining experience it really hits the mark of being awesome!Never limit yourself just because you see a space decorated one way. It can be anything you want it to be. This pavilion could easily be a guest house or pool house as well. Just do what makes you happy of course. I am not going to ramble long my friends!  I really hope you like this space. I really enjoyed decorating it. I will be posting more asap and as time allows! I thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits-
01 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Pavilion RARE LI:64
02 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Dining Table RARE LI:7
02 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Table Extension LI:2
04 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Linen Chair LI:3
07 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Place Setting 3 LI:1
08 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Place Setting 4 LI:1
09 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Dessert Plates LI:1
10 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Napkin LI:1
11 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Mini Gift Tray LI:2
12 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Winter Cake LI:2
13 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Wreath LI:13
14 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Persian Rug LI:9
15 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Finger Food Tray LI:2
16 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Chandelier LI:2
17 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Drink Glass LI:1
17 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Wine Glass LI:1
19 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Console LI:5
20 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Floor Candle LI:3





Apple Fall Heritage Christmas Tree - Flocked / Lower LI LI:15


dust bunny . string lights . white . type b LI:1
dust bunny . string lights . white . type d LI:1
{vespertine} brass bunny post lantern / left LI:1
{vespertine} brass bunny post lantern / right LI:1
{vespertine} brass lighted deer/ left LI:3
{vespertine} brass lighted deer/ right LI



Comments

Popular Posts