Majsty- Get Your Glam Glow

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am back with another post! I was debating if I should do a nice close up or to do a bigger space. In the end the close up won! It's been some time since I have done one and y'all seem to like them as much as I do! So, I just said why not?!?! Featuring Apple Fall Bathroom Clutter Moment new at the Mainstore. These little items are so filled with details and extras it would be a shame not to show the time and effort Apple went into to add the wordings and all. They are totally ready to be sold in RL with this packaging! I love items like these. They make you cam them just to see every little thing. You can even see how many ounces the bottles are! LOL The kitty comes in two different colors and I went with the Nuit one. The Jour is more of a white creamy color. But, I have everything else pictured here along with some other little decor items I love from Apple Fall and gotten some time ago. They all work together like a perfect puzzle piece. These items will add a nice luxury feel to your home or powder room! You better get your Glam Glow! LOL!!! It's funny when I saw that on the label I thought about Soul Glo lmaooooooooo!!!!! Hilarious! I just love this. So, of course with inspiration comes a blog post! I hope all of you will like this one! I had to use hydranges as they are my favorite. I love them so much in rl and sl. Apple Fall makes THE best ones. 


Thank you dearly for stopping by my friends. I am not going anywhere but I am cutting down on posts for this month. I just wanted to mention that again as I mentioned on my last post. Sometimes, no one understands that having a busy rl schedule means less virtual time. LOL I have to repeat myself. I will post as much as I can but I take a break in October every year. Bu, it is a time for me to refresh and scale back on some things. I just have to. I will still post as I can! Stay tuned! Thank you so much for the support my lovely friends. I enjoy blogging and sharing my love of it with you has alays meant so much to me! Thank you and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Apple Fall Clay Cat - Nuit
Apple Fall Bathroom Lotions - Oils
Apple Fall Bathroom Lotions - Soaps


Apple Fall Single Cut Hydrangea - Black
Apple Fall Bathroom Lotions
Apple Fall Scented Candle
Apple Fall Make-up Brush Assortment w/ Horn Jar
Apple Fall Natural Sea Sponges in Cloche



Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts