Majesty- All Day Every Day

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring :HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING gacha key new to the Kustom9 event for this month. The rare is a awesome home build and it's really unique. I am featuring a space today in this home. I wanted to take advantage of the space and the outdoor balcony patio. This is what I came up with. I kept the theme going for the main colors pink, blue and purple. I also added some lighting and clouds to give a more whimsical feel to this space. I have fun mix and matching the different sets from the store. The colors really inspire the space. I wanted to use lighted letters and I chose the initials for BlackLivesMatter. It's relevant all day and every day so I kept that mood and decorated with little decor items here and there. You can do a lot with this set and you can make it your own with more items from the store or your own special favorites like I did. It is always up to you! This month is coming to an end But, I am not finish!I have another post or so for this month but it's taking me longer than I need. LOL I am using a modular set and putting each piece in one by one is very tedious but the end result is always worth it so check back and you will see the end result of that soon! I want to thank everyone for stopping by and the support! Blogging is a whole mood and I just enjoy doing it. I have cut back on many things since time is scarce for me but I try to make up when I do have it to spare! Thank you so much! Keep checking up on me! I am here and I will keep it going! Thank you dearly my friends and have a blessed week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING -NEW
:HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING / GACHA / 1 LI:1
:HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING / GACHA / 2 LI:3
:HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING / GACHA / 3 LI:1
:HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING / GACHA / 4-A LI:3
:HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING / GACHA / 4-B LI:3
:HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING / GACHA / 5 LI:8
:HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING / GACHA / 6 LI:3
:HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING / GACHA / 7-C LI:2
:HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING / GACHA / RARE LI:61




:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / 2 LI:4
:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / 6 LI:3
:HAIKEI: IN YOUR HEAVEN / GACHA / 3 LI:4
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 1 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 3 LI:4
:HAIKEI: Leave Love Be / GACHA / 4 LI:2
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA / 3 LI:6
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA / 7 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {3-A} LI:1
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {5} LI:1
:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / 4 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Seeing all the lights on / GACHA / {5} LI:1
:HAIKEI: Soft & Dreams / GACHA / 1 LI:3

Other Decor-
floorplan. hanging lightbulb LI:2
tarte. marquee letters(copper) LI:2
-ATTIC- Cloudy Wreath Blue LI:64

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts