Majesty- There Is Joy In The Little Things

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am actually taking a break throughout this month and maybe a little longer. But, I will post a handful of posts this month with any inspiration that comes to me and I will share that with you. Today I am featuring some awesome new things from Apple Fall, KraftWork, and an older fav from JIAN. The Apple Fall harvest pumpkin collection is new to the mainstore and there is a billion pumpkins in the set. I picked out some favorite ones for an Autumn inspired room space. I have the KraftWork Taylor Outdoor sectional to create the perfect living room space. It can easily be an indoor set as I have here. You can really make it your own. Although, I did start off by having it on a outdoor patio. I just wanted something cozy with a nice view! I framed the wall with art and used some nice lighted dividers as an extra focal point. The lil pump in the pumpkin is from JIAN. I didn't want too many things in this room. I wanted it clean and cozy with the feeling of the Fall season I love so much and this little guys expression as he busts out of the pumpkin says everything. This sectional set is texture change and also comes with the blanket and pillows. These collections have so many options you can really decorate to your hearts content.I try not to use the same items in posts back to back but do not be surprised to see any of these items again in the near future. The holiday season is so close and this room embraces that.I will not be posting much this month my friends. I have other things I never have time to work on that I am trying to get up and running for my decor service and etc. 2 weeks into this month and I am still behind. However, I will post as I can here and there this month. October is the month I take a break from blogging every year. But, I am trying to at least get a few posts in here for you and also play catch up in-world. So feel free to stop by here or my Flickr to see whan I update! Thank you so much for the support! I hope everyone is staying safe. These next few months will be critical! Take care my friends and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Apple Fall Harvest Pumpkin - Buttercup Duo, Orange & White LI:1
Apple Fall Harvest Pumpkin - Buttercup, Orange LI:1
Apple Fall Harvest Pumpkin - Buttercup, Orange & White Stars LI:1
Apple Fall Harvest Pumpkin - Fairytale, Green LI:1
Apple Fall Harvest Pumpkin - Fairytale, Orange LI:1
Apple Fall Harvest Pumpkin - Jarrahdale, Blue LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 10 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 7 LI:1


KraftWork Taylor Outdoor Sectional . Armless ADULT LI:2
KraftWork Taylor Outdoor Sectional . Blanket LI:1
KraftWork Taylor Outdoor Sectional . Corner ADULT LI:3
KraftWork Taylor Outdoor Sectional . Corner NO ANIM LI:3
KraftWork Taylor Outdoor Sectional . Flat Pillow LI:1
KraftWork Taylor Outdoor Sectional . Left End ADULT LI:2
KraftWork Taylor Outdoor Sectional . Ottoman ADULT LI:2
New at the Uber event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/128/128/2

JIAN Pumpkin Pupper

Other Decor-
TrompeLoeil - Cubit Modern Cabin LI:41
tarte. eucalyptus branches LI:2
tarte. woodland room divider (brown) LI:6
Loft & Aria - Amherst Rug LI:6
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Wood (Dark) LI:1


Comments

Popular Posts