Majesty- St. Cloud Living- Heart of The Home

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am excited to show you something brand spanking new to the Uber Event! Featuring KraftWork Kitchen Clutter. I can NEVER have too many kitchen clutter items! You can use these items anywhere you want. I was debating between putting the items in cabinets or on shelves. I decided I wanted to do both! I also mixed and matched some kitchens sets to have a unique kitchen space! This kitchen is situated in the brand new skybox from Onsu called St Cloud!! It is very elegant and I love the details throughout. I am focusing my posts on the main living areas this go around. The main space consists of living a living room seperated with a wall to what can easily be a kitchen/diningroom space. However, you can decorate it to suit your needs! I decided on a full eat in kitchen instead of a more dressed up dining set area. The main cabinets being modular took me some time to set up. I am not talking about a few minutes either. LOL!!! I am OCD so everything had to line up right as usual. One of the sets had an example set up and I was able to use it and mod it throughout to get the look I wanted. The kitchens are from Hive and Con & Dust Bunny! Some are with gold accents and some are with silver. I will have a mix match of metals throughout. I just wanted something different than everything being too matchy matchy. Plus, I like mixing metals. Some people do not like doing that. The clutter set from KraftWork comes in Gold and Silver versions for the items so I had a ton of clutter items to add in here and didn't even have to add anything else! It's a pretty awesome set! You have the Con & Dust Bunny kitchen and have nothing to put in the cabinets? These items fit easily! In cabinets, on cabinets/counters or even in living space such as a living room this set works. I had to work out how I wanted all of the clutter items on the shelves going up the wall. What you see here is the final product. The items are low prim/ Land impact but keep in mind I used a ton of items in this kitchen! This room is a nice size and you can do anything you want with it! Let me say that I won the Con & Dust Bunny kitchen off of FB. I NEVER  win anything from those giveaways until I won this set and let me say I was thrilled. I didn't even notice it was in my invy for a few days until I went on FB and saw the post! It comes in more colors than just white but it was the feel I was going for in here so I went with it! This is part one of this home series. I love showing off new homes from Onsu and also being able to use some awesome items from KraftWork is like frosting on top of a cake! A total must have! I have full credits below! Stay tuned for more to come. Thank you so much for the support my friends and I wish all of you a wonderful day! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Onsu ~ "St. Cloud" Skybox- NEW at the Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onsu/122/127/203


KrafWork Kitchen Clutter- NEW at Kustom9- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/153/166/27

KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Books Basket (Gold) LI:31
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Bowls (Gold) LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Can Food LI:2
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Can Food Pile 1 (Gold) LI:2
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Closed Basket Blue LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Closed Basket Rose LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Coffee Mugs (Silver) LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Dill LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Dinner Plates (Silver) LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Empty Basket Rose LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Gluten Free Cereal (Light) LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Granola LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Herbs Basket (Silver) LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Mint LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Paper Towel Basket (Gold) LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Paper Towel Basket (Silver) LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Paprika LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Plate Pile LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Quinoa LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Rice LI:2
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Soup Plates (Gold) LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Soup Plates (Silver) LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Spaghetti LI:1
KrafWork Kitchen Clutter . Thyme LI:1



Other Decor-
hive // cozy kitchen
hive // covered stockpot . silver LI:1
hive // cozy kitchen . backsplash large LI:4
hive // cozy kitchen . shelf LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor .dish clutter LI:2
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen . white . fitted oven LI:7
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen . white . fridge LI:11
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen . white . single drawers LI:3
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen . white . wide long LI:5
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . mixer LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . stool . white LI:2
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . toaster LI:2
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . tray LI:3





Like my Facebook Page! - https://www.facebook.com/MajestyLLC/



Comments

Popular Posts