Majesty- Food Of The Season

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here in the mood to do a new foodie post! I love taking pics and decorating with food items so these new things fit the bill for the mood I wanted to bring to you today! Featuring {moss&mink} Pumpkin Spice cakes and Apple Fall Autumn Produce Collection. They are brand new to their respective mainstores! These items can make any dining room/table etc a more enjoyable space! They give off the perfect season/holiday vibes that make this my favorite time of the year. The cool weather outside helps as well! The only season I am not fond of is the Summer. It's just too hot! LOL I rather have snow than a 100 degree day. I will not ramble much today my lovely friends.I have more posts I want to show you before the end of the month and while I am randomly wide awake at the moment I want to make the most of the extra time I have right now. So make sure to check back to see more posts and updates. I have been changing some things in-world but I am not at a good stage to share anything atm. Once I get a good footing of everything and more progress I will share of course. Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate the support so much! I wish all of you a wonderful day! Big kisses! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

{moss&mink} Pumpkin Spice cakes LI:2- 

{moss&mink} Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss%20n%20Mink/203/129/29


Apple Fall Autumn Produce Collection- NEW

Apple Fall Autumn Bread & Cheeseboard LI:1

Apple Fall Harvest Pumpkin - Casper, White LI:1

Apple Fall Harvest Pumpkin - Fairytale, White LI:1

Apple Fall Pears & Acorns LI:1

Apple Fall Pinecones & Hazelnuts LI:1

Apple Fall Pumpkin Soup in Tureen LI:1

West Village Abby Candle - Brass LI:2

Apple Fall/West Village mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55


Other Decor-

Nutmeg. Stored Antiquities Curtain LI:7

Pixel Mode -  Haddon Dining Table LI:2 ( No Longer avail)






Comments

Popular Posts