Majesty- A Sunny Day Of Memories

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Maluma Beach Set by Chez Moi Furniture and new to the Tres Chic Event!! You can use these items literally anywhere and they come with a ton of texture change color options! I went with the yellow stripe. The grill also changes color. You get to choose how long the food on the grill cooks for your personalized rp experience. Clicking the bottom of it gives you the fire menu and touching the upper area gives you the food menu! Plenty of food options y'all. Veggies, Steak & Sausage, Pork &Chicken, Seafood and last but not least Burger and Sausage!! I will put the ad below and other pics to give you more visuals. The food starts out raw and it cooks to perfection. It is animated as well for you to show off your cooking skills. It is really cute. I love the style of this grill and the size. The Land impact is only 5. So you can have it anywhere without being prim poor. I would even put this in a kitchen but I am eccentric. Hey! If I can cook on it, it will end up in the kitchen as well at some point in a unique way!!! I totally believe in grills in the kitchen. You can clear the grill with one click of the menu and you can also set who can use it. Important to note since security is important when you have a rental in a public place. Come home and see someone in your bed. LOL!!! It happens! I thought about adding some fluffy mesh grass but I didn't want to. I went along without having it and decorated everything as I wanted.
But, then I looked at my pic again and I am like it's missing some wild grass. So, I added some crinkly grass. Of course this is a personal preference thing. The ground has a grass texture that looks fine as well. Most of the decor extras are from Dust Bunny and the beautiful fence is from Kalopsia. I put all of the credits below. This month is almost over and it has flown by pretty fast. I am super busy so I wanted to get the last posts done to show you before I finish my schedule for next month! The July heat I am not looking forward to. LOL I am not even gonna lie about that. I am not a Summer person. Heat and Humidity doesn't make me or my hair happy. LOL! Anyway, thank you so much my friends for the support! Wishing you a blessed day! Thank you so much for stopping by! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow my links! Thank you so much! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Maluma Accent Table CHEZ MOI LI:1
Maluma Beach Chair CHEZ MOI LI:3
Maluma Outdoor Grill CHEZ MOI LI:5
Kebab Tray CHEZ MOI LI:1
Fries Plate CHEZ MOI LI:1



Other Decor-

Kalopsia - Polly's Beach Fence LI:1
dust bunny . areca palm plant LI:8
dust bunny . dreamy outing . cooler LI:3
dust bunny . dreamy outing . parasol LI:8
dust bunny . dreamy outing . picnic basket . natural LI:4
floorplan. garden light pole / silver LI:14
Fancy Decor: Hampton Fire Pit LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts