Majesty- Color Play

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring :HAIKEI: All of Your set which is a new gacha key at the Kustom9 event! The rare is the home I am using for this colorful space! I started out with the table and just worked from there. Adding touches of yellow from the triangle in artwork throughout. The staircase in this home is designed in a very unique way and I wanted to show that it also lends a hand for some nice space to add frames, bookcases, shelves or anything else you could want. But, if you like it minimal you can just leave it without anything. Most of the items in this room are in the new set. I also used a few older ones to mix and match with. I just wanted to have fun with colors and have a fun space! For me, this is a minimal space. LOL It is all about personal preference.
I carried the color play theme throughout the home and I really like it. The build has a land impact of 120. It is mod so you can resize easily to a larger size if you need to but of course the land impact will increase. I didn't resize it. Ok, my lovely friends! I hope all is well! As I write this up it is Juneteenth so Happy Juneteenth to all of you that celebrate it! It is such a beautiful day and a beautiful holiday. I am not posting this until you see it on today which will now be Saturday! I will be trying to get things done for the the rest of the month today (Friday) so....hopefully I can make it happen! Drink a latte, play some music and get it together! I am not done for the month so feel free to stop by often to check! Thank you for the support!!! Thank you my friends and have a lovely weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / 1-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / 2 LI:3
:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / 3 LI:2
:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / 4 LI:1
:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / 6 LI:3
:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / 7 LI:2
:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / RARE LI:120



:HAIKEI: IN YOUR HEAVEN / GACHA / 3 LI:5
:HAIKEI: IN YOUR HEAVEN / GACHA / 4-A LI:3
:HAIKEI: IN YOUR HEAVEN / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: IN YOUR HEAVEN / GACHA / 6 LI:2
:HAIKEI: IN YOUR HEAVEN / GACHA / 7-A LI:4
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 1 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 6 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {3-A} LI:1
:HAIKEI: Put the blue sky / Gacha / {4} LI:4
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {1} LI:5
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {8} LI:2
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {1} LI:3

Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Gold LI:1 (Modded) 




Comments

Popular Posts