Majesty- A Season Of Blues

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Kraftwork Under the sun messy mattress which is new to the Anthem round for June. You can put this mattress anywhere. But, how you put it is up to you. Normally, when thinking of a mattress for me it seems like a casual item. One you would maybe put in a bedroom or a little nook area as a form of clutter or a reading nook. Like the title of the item under the sun you could have it outside in your garden or in a special quiet area. But, I wanted to use it in a more dressed up formal glam type of way. I am using an older Photo room from MudHoney. The store has released new ones for the Arcade so stay tuned for how I feature one of those soon. I wanted a space with windows and a main Focal area to bring the eye to the middle of the room and this is what I came up with! The color feature in this space is mainly Blue. Blue is my color and the different shades of this color bring a relaxing space to life. I don't feel every shade has to match. I do go over the top with one shade but I also like many different blends of it to add more personality to a space. There is a total of 9 textures with 3 different packs. Botanical, Hippies and Neutrals. There is three texture versions in each pack. With each pack you get a bonus Pride version! You get both PG And Adult versions with the set that you choose. You can see the different textures at the event. I actually ran down to see what colors were available. I am actually decorating from color inspiration without even having the main item in the space! LOL it's okay because the mattress no matter what color I choose will be the bold item in this room! It will bring everything together. Before I blog an item I have to see it. Ads don't always do it for me. Once I see it comes to me or it doesn't. LOL! If I get no inspiration from an item I never blog it. The mattress I am using is from the Botanical set and the colors are perfect for what I wanted. 
I hope you enjoy this post! I am sitting here laughing at someone complaining about an order they tried to place today. We are still on lockdown here and the bakerys have online ordering. Once they open the site you have to order fast depending on how popular the place is and this one bakery I follow sells out in 2 mins and people don't get what is in their carts. LOL! It's funny to me because when I see the post for the list to be open it's hours after the list opened and I didn't have a chance anyway. LOL! Plus, it's so many other bakeries here idk why they are so pressed over this particular one. We have been closed here since March so I feel it's frustration more than anything. I typically post more in the beginning of the month and it's amazing to see it's mid month already. I just couldn't post as normal. But, I do have more things to show you so stay tuned! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it so much. Just because you might not see the protests and action as much on tv doesn't change the fact that they are still going on and it's a call to action. Many ways to support the cause. I have links throughout my lasts post. In the very least sign some petitions! Thank you so much and I wish all of you a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Under the Sun Messy Mattress PG . Botanicals 3 LI:8 - NEW at the Anthem Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/124/124/1106

KraftWork Serene Collection . Coffee Tray . Blue Mood LI:2
KraftWork Serene Collection . Night Stand . Blue Mood LI:1

KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/74/77/22

Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 1 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 6 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 7 LI:1
Apple Fall Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace (Black) LI:5
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige LI:1
Apple Fall Globe w/ Books - Blue LI:1
West Village Abby Candle - Brass LI:2
West Village Billy Ball Stems LI:3

Apple Fall/West Village- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55

MudHoney Sloan Sconce LI:2
MudHoney Photo Room 1 LI:22
MudHoney Talia Drapes LI:11

MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
*LODE* Decor - Pandora Peacock LI:8
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Black LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Crystal Romance Garland - Main - White LI:1
Dust Bunny & Con . Florence Bedroom . Lamp . Gold LI:1
The Loft - Hudson Rug LI:3
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Lengthwise Tintable LI:1
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Tintable LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 






Comments

Popular Posts