Majesty- Daybreak

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I hope all is well! I am here featuring {moss&mink} Mika & Terese pack at the mainstore and MudHoney Classic Photo room new to the Arcade event! I am a blue person so that is the color of inspiration for me in this bedroom today. I started off with this awesome Photo Room from MudHoney. I love the details in it and you can decorate many spaces with it. There is 6 rooms in the key and 1 rare. Each room has a texture change hud so you can customize to your liking. I mainly chose Blue and Beige. The beautiful items from {moss&mink} Mika & Terese are the bed, bow lamps and bedside table. With the Uni hud you are able to texture change as you please and even change the metals. I love the intricate details on the comforter. The kitty is a rare gacha item from the store. I was gifted this lil fuzzball and I love using it when I can. The little princess fitted perfectly on the chair! The Shephards are from JIAN. They are from the Scruffy Shephards gacha key and they are also in here taking some sleep time away from all the hustle and bustle from life. I felt like the perfect time of day to showcase this would be daybreak. The time of day you are sleeping before you have to get up for the day. The sun has just appeared and you are getting those last few mins of sleep. Those few precious minutes! They mean a lot. LOL I know that feeling very very well. 
I have some artwork in here from Blue sky, Cushions from Apple Fall along with my favorite hydrangeas in the perfect shade of blue. Dust Bunny floor lamps, candles and breakfast tray are just a few of the little extras I added to make this bedroom feel as Homey yet elegant as possible. I didn't want to use drapes so I just used shades. Personal preference is all it is. You can have this room as fancy or cozy as you please! Your space and your rules! I hope you have liked the posts for this month. I didn't get to do as many as I hoped. I have my eyes on some things for July! With every new release comes a new idea for decorating! It is neverending and I love that. My time for anything right now is really scarce but I am going to do as much as possible. Thank you for the support. Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate it so much! I hope all of you will have a blessed day! Thank you more than I can say. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

{moss&mink} Mika Bed LI:15
{moss&mink} Mika Bedside Table LI:3
{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Princess Kitty RARE LI:1
{moss&mink} Terese Bow Lamp LI:1

MudHoney Classic Photo Room 5 (c) LI:43

MudHoney Petra Chair A Fatpack LI:5
MudHoney Roman Shade Down LI:2


Apple Fall Althea Rug - Antique Dark LI:19
Apple Fall Cushion - English Garden, Blue LI:1
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - Blue LI:2
West Village Heart Eucalyptus Spray LI:5

JIAN Scruffy Shepherds 13. Sleepy Pup LI:1
JIAN Scruffy Shepherds 14. Sleepy Adult LI:1

Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Great Glowing Ball of Light - Blue LI:1
Con & Dust Bunny . Gracie Living Room - Floor Lamp LI:1
dust bunny . dreamy outing . net candle . gold LI:1
dust bunny . sweet dreams . morning tray LI:2
[-BLUE SKY-] "Animated Sky Painting - Sea" LI:3
[-BLUE SKY-] Animated Sky Painting - Mountain Clouds LI:4


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts