Majesty- Franklin's Peace Of Mind

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Contrast- Franklin Set which is new to the June round of the Arcade gacha event!!! When I saw this set I was in love! I just had to have these loungers and amazing hut. The hut is only 56 Land impact and the rocks that are built onto it really gives you many options of placement. I put it on a cliff for a small island feel and this is what I came up with! I wanted to have a nicely decorated retreat to enjoy the cliffs and water. I put a Trompe Loeil kitchenette in here and some of the gacha items for a nice and cozy interior space. The bulk of the gacha items from the set I put on the outside deck/porch. I would imagine that is where you would spend the most time fishing, chilling or eating some virtual food. LOL The loungers are so nice! I love the design so much. I have the black one here but there is also a white one. Franklin's Lake hut is the rare item in this set but there is a total of 18 items and 1 being the rare. You can use the hut for anything. A nice boat house, a guest house or just a little retreat. I wanted something bold on the hut so I added letters from Apple Fall to spell out Franklin's name on the build. There is nothing wrong with Personalization! I love it! LOL I might be doing too much but I am feeling it! All of my greenery came from HPMD. I wanted you to mostly see the rock that is on the build so I actually took some things away! I had trees around and they just took away from the build and I didn't like that at all. I am not the type to show y'all an empty shell of a build with a few lil items in it. 

You might as well leave it empty if you are going to do that! LOL!!!! I wanted to show you how this place can easily be lived in and a nice focal point on your land and I hope y'all like what I came up with! Contrast has some beautiful items and this set did not dissapoint. You can easily use these items in different types of homes or spaces. Just go with what suits your needs. But, I really enjoyed decorating this lil hut to my liking. I have always loved water on SL. When I was a fresh noob one of my friends took me to their home and it was so beautiful. It was surrounded by water and waves and I have always kept that same love for water. Which inspired me to have waterfalls surrounded this home. It's so peaceful. So with that theme it inspired the title of a place for Franklin to have Peace of Mind which in this time is a rare thing. 

This is my first post for the month. I will have more. Thank you my friends for the support! I wish all of you a safe and blessed week ahead. This set is now available at The arcade! Be kind to everyone. Be kind to each other. We are all humans. We will make it in this world better together instead of against each other. Thank you xoxo <3333 Ebony

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
CONTRAST - Franklin Set- NEW at the Arcade Event- maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/70/131/33

Contrast - Franklin Lake Hut
Contrast - Franklin Ship Wheel
Contrast - Franklin Coat Rack
Contrast - Franklin Summer Chair Black
Contrast - Franklin Summer Chair White Leather
Contrast - Franklin Pillows
Contrast - Franklin Sitting Pillows
Contrast - Franklin Summer Lounger Black
Contrast - Franklin Boat
Contrast - Franklin Life Ring
Contrast - Franklin Lamp I
Contrast - Franklin II

Demo Area to see the full set!!! - 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lunaris/230/66/2870


Apple Fall Row Boat - Wood
Apple Fall Industry Letters


Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Black
floorplan. commit no nuisance sign
floorplan. ahoy plank
floorplan. fire pit tub
HPMD* Small Waterfall Parts - Water
HPMD* Tall Cliff green 
HPMD* Shrub03 
Trompe Loeil - Finley Kitchenette (mirror) {A} V1.1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 





























Comments

Popular Posts