Majesty- Kelly's Powder Room

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring MudHoney Sloan Sink which is brand new to the FaMESHed X Event! I know powder rooms typically have just a toilet and sink setup but I had to have a small shower and some extras. Hey, a small bathroom is a Powder room! LOL The event is open until July 6th and then it will be moving to the mainstore. The Sink set is available in PG and Adult versions. The wood, metal and counter can all be texture changed. I went for the Gray and Gold options. I am using a lot of white in this space. It needed to be broken up with some extra colors in here. Subtle colors go a long way. This is what I came up with. I went with the accent metal of gold throughout. I tend to lean towards gold most of the time. But, I also mix metals when I like some things and they aren't sold in gold. LOL I just be like w.e I want it in here regardless! Everything doesn't have to be matchy matchy. I used wall panels throughout the space. Easily the only tedious thing I had to do. The lines had to be perfect. PERFECT! lol I cannot even say how long it took me but it wasn't that bad. You could easily use wall panels on just one wall for a bold feature wall. But, of course I had to do the whole room. Modular sets are the things that get me. I have set up quite a few dreesing rooms and will say dressing rooms or kitchens are the things that drive me nuts sometimes. You have to place everything piece by piece and it has to mesh perfectly or the whole thing will look stupid. 
Don't get me started on adding mesh clothing in closets. LOL!!! I don't even have a closet system in my house I use. I just....no. You can change the metal on the mirror and sconces in this set. It will work anywhere. I have this sink set in the bathroom but it can be in a kitchen, butler's pantry, bar area or anything you can dream of. Never limit your imagination when you decorate your space! Anything is possible!I was sitting here like hmm Power room sound's good for the title but whose powder room. It came to me to use Kelly's name! One of my dear friends who so hapens to be a decorator/blogger as well. I could see this being a space for that woman so I named it after her. So shout out to Kelly! My dear friend that is as awesome as she is talented. Such a sweet soul. You have to be a special unicorn to deal with me on a regular basis. LOL!!!  I meant to post this earlier but the day is not long and it is going by too fast! I am just here trying to keep up with everything. I don't have much free time atm. I hope you like this space! I have featured item credits below. I wish all of you a safe and healthy week. Thank you so much for the support I appreciate it more than I can say. Have a blessed week! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MH Sloan Mirror LI:1
MH Sloan Sconce LI:2
MH Sloan Sink Adult - Fatpack LI:7
MH Sloan Towel Ladder LI:4

MudHoney Photo Room 6 LI:2


Apple Fall Coral Lid Jar w/ Bath Bombs LI:1
Apple Fall Make-up Brush Assortment w/ Horn Jar LI:1
Apple Fall Natural Sea Sponges in Cloche LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts