Majesty- Life Can be A Fairytale

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here featuring KraftWork Fairy Cottage Full Set. It's brand new to the Anthem event for April! The set has many beautiful items and decor. I used a good many of the items to decorate a home that had the fairytale and magical feel. The cottage is only 37 land impact. This set gives you the opportunity to make your own cute fairytale setup. The little shed to the side works perfectly in it's own little area or as a cute add on.  I set it up as a nice little office space surrounded by greenery and some awesome Highland cattles! They are from JIAN! The Highland calf is a new item at the store and comes in three versions. Wanderer, companion or held. I have wanderers here! They are texture change and I changed them to brown to match the bigger ones! I took a bonus pic of the little shed area to show you a closer look. You can do so much with it. You can leave it as a outdoor decor item or you could easily bring it inside for many uses. I would even use it as a book nook in a cozy corner. There is no limitation when you decorate. Well......unless you run out of prims to use!!! LOL! That happened to me the other day while I was finishing the outside of the Greenfield home. It had been such a long time since that happend that I was puzzled at first! LOL!!! But, mind you I have things decorated and landscaped extensively and then I added another fully decorated home. LOL! I picked it all up and then I decorated this lovely space and most of the things I used here are very low land impact so I had no issues! I tend to keep a certain amount of free prims to use and the fact I used them says how much fun I had decorating. This lovely cottage set up is prob just a few hundred prims. Mostly from the trees and grass and cliffs. It is so lovely to relax at and chill.

The weekend is upon us my friends. I don't really have any going out plans but who does nowadays! LOL! There is only a few places to go to and who really wants to go to any of them anway! The longest line at the drive through award goes to Starbucks though. The last time we were out I saw it wrapped around like when people were going nuts over the Popeye's chicken sandwich! LOL!!! I am a starbucks person but I do get a iced coffee drink from the grocery store that is just as good and I have a few cartons of it. So, I am actually good for a few more weeks. I hope all of you are being careful and staying safe. Do not go out unless it is needed. Some places are harder hit than others but you still need to help keep the numbers as low as possible. I want to take the time to thank all of you for visiting my blog, Flickr etc. It means a lot and I always appreciate the support. Having a blog has always been a passion for me and I continue to love having it after all of these years. Thank you for the likes, favs and follows. I will put credits for the featured items below today! Thank you so much my friends! Have a blessed and safe weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

KraftWork Fairy Cottage FULL SET
KraftWork Fairy Cottage . Cottage
KraftWork Fairy Cottage . Left Fence
KraftWork Fairy Cottage . Right Fence
KraftWork Fairy Cottage . Mail Box
KraftWork Fairy Cottage . Garden Shed
KraftWork Fairy Cottage . Chair Yellow Wood
KraftWork Fairy Cottage . Desk Yellow Wood
KraftWork Fairy Cottage . Old Lamp
KraftWork Fairy Cottage . Cottage Blueprint Frame
KraftWork Fairy Cottage . Couch Green
New to the Anthem Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/124/124/1106

KraftWork Garden Guardian Fountain
KraftWork Rustic Garland Bottle
KraftWork + Infinite Farm Bar . Landscape Cow Painting
KraftWork + Infinite Farm Bar . Wall Flowers Basket Orange
KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/74/77/22

JIAN Highland Calf Wanderer 
JIAN Highland Cattle Static - Snooze
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 





Comments

Popular Posts