Majesty- Greenfield Beauty Part.One

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring Onsu with the Greenfield home!  I am going to do this feature in three blog posts y'all. I just had to split it up. This home is really nice and comes in two exterior color options which are Greige or White! The home is one story so if you are not a stairs type of person this will be great for you. It has plenty of rooms for you to decorate.  This home comes with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom!There is an interior customizing hud included to allow for the texture of the floors to be several shades of wood. I went with the lightest shade to compliment the colors used. The land impact is 119. It comes with a full res and low rez option of the home to use. There is plenty of patio space and a carport! So there is a ton of decor area inside and out if you choose to do so. It's all up to you! Today, I am going to show you some ideas for furnishing this home! The area I chose to feature is at the back of the home and is filled with character! This area is like a big great room space! I love open floor plans and these rooms have that and they are also sectioned off just enough for the people that like more defined spaces. You can sit and see all rooms at once. I decorated the room beside the outside patio as the Living room. But this could easily be the kitchen or dining room! Never let yourself see me decorate a room a certain way and feel like it HAS to be a kitchen or living room etc. Use the space for what you need and what makes sense for YOU! The rooms I will be showing you are various sizes. So, you can choose what suits your need by the size of the room.  I focused on keeping the same color scheme throughout. It's mainly grayscale. But, there is a pop of Yellow throughout. That will be the pop of color that joins all these rooms as one. The space of a room and the design elements play a big part of how you will decorate your home. The design inspiration with all of these rooms for me are the windows. I decorated every space in regards to window placement and design. I truly love windows. I love being able to see the scenery beyond a room. This is the main reason I chose to feature this beautiful home.
So on to the Living Room! I fell in love with this sofa from Fourth Wall and had to have it. Once I placed it where I felt it showed off the space I added decor around it and even added some nice patio furniture outside from West Village/Apple Fall to really take your eyes over all of the space possibilities. The sofa is a gacha rare item. I wish it was a copy item. I rarely get gacha furniture pieces as SL eats my gacha items over time. I always fuss about that. But, I saw it in-world and knew it would be perfect for this room! Let's hope SL doesn't eat it. LOL I tend to drop the main pieces in a room I want to use and then add in extras. Every room keeps in mind the walkability throughout. I like having enough space to get around without walking on furniture like I did as a noob. LOL! I kept it more simple in this room so you can easily walk out to the patio without issue. The ceiling height in this room is amazing and I have the draped going way up to show off how big it makes the space feel. I used the Botanical study print from Apple Fall and some hearts from tarte in this room for wall art. I also used the basic frame from Half Deer with a texture I already had to add more customization to the space. I also used this frame in one of the other rooms I will be showing you. These cute little coffee cups came from one of my sets I have from Chez Moi. I think it's the Alice Patio set it comes with. Cute little decor things throughout and I made sure to list everything in the credits of course. I tinted the walls a little bit. You can choose any color you like after you go into edit. You will see gray and white walls throughout. I hope all of you liked my first post of the month! I have two more featuring this lovely home to post for you! So, check back to see more soon! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Please stay safe my friends. Don't go out unless you have to. Links below! Have a blessed and safe day ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Onsu ~ "Greenfield" House ~ White
Onsu Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onsu/122/127/203

Onsu Marketplace- http://j.mp/ONSUnewMP

Like Onsu on Facebook! - https://www.facebook.com/ONSUsecondlife/


Apple Fall Summer Parasol
Apple Fall Botanical Study 1
Apple Fall Botanical Study 2
West Village Pizza Oven - Limewash Brick
West Village Atlas Fire Pit - Hammered Bronze
West Village Cala Cane Chair, Gold Trellis - Adult
Apple Fall/West Village Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55

Coffee CHEZ MOI
CHEZ MOI Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22


Other Decor-
[FOURTH WALL] Nova Sectional Sofa - Light (ADULT)
NOMAD // Curtain A // White Linen
{what next} Bailey Coffee Table
{what next} Snake Plant (stand)
Fancy Decor: Roulin Marble Lamp
Fancy Decor: Crawford Cabinet (white)
tarte. marquee letter <3
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White
dust bunny . water garden . cat bowl
dust bunny . sweet dreams . fur stool
BAZAR ~ Scarlet - Small plant
BAZAR ~ Scarlet - Vase plant
BAZAR ~ Scarlet - Ottoman / Coffee table
junk. cream animal rug.

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)



Comments

Popular Posts