Majesty- Copied Never Duplicated

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring KraftWork Serene Collection new to Kustom9 event and :HAIKEI: Soft & Dreams also at Kustom9!!! My inspiration for this space comes from a Mid Century modern mood. My inspiration always comes from the creativity within myself.  I enjoy letting the mood create the space. Wow, where do I start today? Both of these collections are filled with amazing items. The KraftWork Selene Collection is filled with these main decor pieces to really give your room a custom look! I want to list the items. There is four main categories for each item.  Blue Mood, Earth tones, Pastel Tones and Yellow Mood! You can mix and match these collections as you see fit! The items in these categories are Book & Flower, Clock, Coffee tay, Flower Vase, Folded Blanket, Lamp 1, Lamp 2, Left Pillow, Right Pillow, Neckroll Pillow and Night stand! Many items y'all and that is not even everything. There is lil decor items to also add to your space! Books and glasses, Table photo frame and four different art prints! This set is fully packed and I love it! I went with a mixture of  Earth Tones mainly, Pastel tones and some Blue mood. You can use these items as you please. The HAIKEI Soft & Dreams gacha key is filled with awesome items as well. The Rare is an amazing modern home!

 It's really beautiful and you can do so much with it! I decorated the upstairs for the bedroom area but you can set it up to what better fits your needs. The whole set is filled with 11 commons and the 1 rare. I used most of the items in this space. There is 3 colors of the cute chair and I used 2. There is also 3 of the little side table I have by the black chair close to the window. The home is 19x18 but please note it is mod ok. I used the gorgeous bed from MudHoney, Faye Mirrors and the Milo Sectional also from the store in this room. Texture change options are included with the bed and sectinal. I blogged this bed previously but anything can be used in many different ways and in many different spaces. I love doing spaces in many different ways. I actually just did the same build in 2 different ways with the same color scheme and they look nothing alike. I could decorate it 100 more times. LOL! Anyways before I start talking too much! LOL I took a bonus pic so you can see some of the KraftWork items better. I also have the link below along with slurls! I am not going to ramble anymore y'all! I just looked at the time. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! I say that a lot and I mean it! Feel free to follow my links and add me! I wish all of you a blessed and safe weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Soft & Dreams / GACHA @K9 
Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22

:HAIKEI: Take a Little Love / GACHA / 1
:HAIKEI:  Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

KraftWork Serene Collection . FATPACK 
KraftWork Serene Collection . Lamp 2 . Yellow Mood
KraftWork Serene Collection . Flower Vase . Yellow Mood
KraftWork Serene Collection . Right Pillow . Blue Mood
KraftWork Serene Collection . Books and Glasses
KraftWork Serene Collection . Night Stand . Earth Tones
KraftWork Serene Collection . Coffee Tray . Earth Tones
KraftWork Serene Collection . Folded Blanket  . Earth Tones
KraftWork Serene Collection . Left Pillow . Yellow Mood
KraftWork Serene Collection . Right Pillow . Blue Mood
KraftWork Serene Collection . Left Pillow . Pastel Tones
KraftWork Serene Collection . Neckroll Pillow . Earth Tones

Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22
KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

MudHoney Elara Bed 
MudHoney Laundry Jeans Floor
MudHoney Faye Mirror
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Plate w/ Egg, Avocado & Toast
West Village Fall Parasol - Charcoal
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55

Other Decor-
The Loft - Hudson Rug
27. Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter - Lauren
[Merak] - Sparkly Lamp (Silver)
Fancy Decor: Briar Lemonade Holder

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 

Comments

Popular Posts