Majesty- The Little Things

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! A new week is here. I am featuring {moss&mink} Pandora chaise & Tara Planter new to the FaMESHed Event and the JIAN Bunny v3 Wanderer new to the Mainstore! I was inspired by the bamboo on the chaise and decorated a space around that theme. The chaise has the uni hud that gives you so many texture change options. I was going to go with the mint/teal shade but decidded on white and instead I used decor items in the shade of mint/teal that I liked such as the Mari Dresser Buffet and the Hudson Rug.  The planters are also texture change so they will fit in any space! I wanted this living space to have a tropical vibe and the plants really brought that feeling in here for me. The bunnies are new versions at the JIAN mainstore. There is 3 versions available. Wanderers as I have here, held and companion ones. They are all texture change and I am showing three of the fur shades here. Most of the items I use tend to be texture change. It's just so easy to go with a new theme with just a click of your mouse! The little side chairs I used were the perfect shape. The coloring is different on either side of them which you see here. I didn't mind it but you might so I just had to pu that out there. lol The little honey bear from Acorn is so adorable! 
It is so cute! I hope more items like this come out. I have seen a good many honey themed items recently and I have been collecting them. When I saw this one posted I ran down to get it so fast! lol I surrounded this space with the MDM bamboo screen which can be used all kinds of ways as you see I used it for a living room space. I would put this indoors or outdoors as a room surround or privacy screen. It's just really up to you. I have some of my favorite Dust Bunny decor items splashed in here and some I used on the Fetch shelf I got this weekend at a sale price. The pillows on the window bench are from Apple Fall and some of my favorite to use over and over. I used a Haikei Marble console as a small backdrop. I did modify it for size though. I will not ramble long today my friends! Time is going by and I have things to do! Thank you for stopping by and for your amazing support! I appreciate it. I have full credits below! Stay home and Stay safe. Thank you so much and I wish all of you a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Pandora chaise & Tara Planter - NEW at the FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/226/144/1001

{moss&mink} Pandora bamboo chaise (Adult)
{moss&mink} Tara Paradise Planter (Stand)
{moss&mink} Tara Paradise Planter (Floor)

{moss&mink} Hung globe light 
{moss&mink} Enjoy the Little Things
{moss&mink} Mari Dresser Buffet
{moss&mink} mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss%20n%20Mink/203/129/29

JIAN Bunny v3 Wanderer (rez me!) - NEW at the Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Apple Fall Cushion - Cream
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55


Other Decor-
The Owl. HomeMania. Promise Me Eternity. Guest Chair #2
MdM home - The Bamboo Privacy Screen
ACORN Honey Pot Bear
Alouette - Window Bench - White
[Fetch] Wren Shelf - w/ decor
+Half-Deer+ Princess Crown Wall Decor (White)
dust bunny . quirky planters . donut
dust bunny . quirky planters  3 . caticorn planter
dust bunny . quirky planters  3 . rainbow planter
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
dust bunny . water garden . driftwood bowl
dust bunny . water garden . sand bottle
dust bunny . strawberry season . cake
dust bunny . strawberry season . bowl of berries
The Loft - Hudson Rug
PILOT - Ruffle Ottoman Decor [white]



Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts