Majesty- Greenfield Beauty Part.Three

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I did not plan on doing three parts to this but I had to! LOL!!!! I couldn't just decorate one room. Plus, one thing y'all might not know if you don't blog is some bloggers decorate a small space and take a pic. I am eccentric. SO, I cannot just decorate a little bit of a room. I never know what pic angle I will choose when I get to taking pics so I decorate every area in each room so I can take pics how I want them. Now it does take more time but IDC. I want everything to be perfect. I am a OCD perfectionist with decorating so the struggle can be real at times. This is the last room I am going to feature for the Greenfield house! I have enjoyed featuring this beautiful home. Last but not least I present to all of you the dining room area. It is situated in the middle between the kitchen I set up and the Living room. I love how the windows in the Greenfield house really brings your view from the inside out and I wanted to show that off with this room today. Feel free to look at all three Greenfield Beauty blog posts I have. They all tie in together. I didn't want to throw all the rooms in one blog post. I am very passionate about my decorating. I am an artist and I am sensitive about my sh** like Erykah Badu says. LOL!!! My love of decor, homes and food are in this room today and I hope all of you enjoy this space! If you look back at any dining room I decorate I go nuts with food on the table. I hoard SL food. So, I love to use it whenever I can! I am bringing in the yellow Pop of color with the Spring tulips from West Village/Apple Fall! I kept the yellow going thoroughout. Inspired by my favorite person. <3 It brings good memories and thoughts to me. So I really love putting that color in here. Maybe it will inspire you to add yellow in your home or your favorite color whatever that may be. :) I have a hot tub area behind the windows but at this angle you cannot see it. Please do not be surprised to see me use this home again for future posts! There is so much space to utilize for different things! I love being able to feature this home and help you with ideas to make it your own! Sometimes you see a space and you wonder how you should do it. I hope these posts give you some ideas and helps you make your choices.

These rooms can easily be switched out to be what you want for your needs! Maybe you like a bigger dining room space and will use it for the area I decorated the kitchen in. Then you can have this middle space as a small kitchentte area if you aren't the roleplaying type and don't really care too much about kitchen space. It is all up to you! I like to roleplay cooking so I tend to have a bigger kitchen in homes. The Dashing Dalmation is from the gacha key from JIAN! Filled with adorable Dalmation puppies and dogs. He brings that personality to the space that I love. He makes this space really tell a nice story. I am doing a bonus pic today with the exterior of the Onsu Greenfield house. This is the White one. There is also Greige! I like to use this cliff from HPMD and it is not flat. LOL So, when I use it I have to fight with it. Idk why I do this to myself. Maybe because it's a challenge to get things like I want. The house is really pretty and textured nicely. I added some greenery around and some decor but I wanted to show the house mostly. I hope y'all enjoyed this series featuring the Onsu Greenfield house! There is a style of home for everyone down at the store. All of them are on display and able to see seen in-world. I like to walk in a house and get a feel of it before I decide on it. One good thing also about the store is you do not have rezzers! LOL I can't tell you how many times in my SL I have been to a store with one rezzer and some troll is there hogging the only rezzer forever. One day I waited a whole hr for someone to leave the rezzer area. I wasn't alone so we were on the ground talking. Then I was like we been here a freaking hr. LOL!!!! So, you don't have those issues here. Well to finish the story..I did leave empty handed and the troll left right after I did! LOL!!!!!!! There is people on SL that get pleasure out of being just ignorant. That person is one of those people! All I could do was laugh!!! Anyways, Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate the support! I hope everyone is staying safe. I have credits for everything below. Stay safe and have a blessed week! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Onsu ~ "Greenfield" House ~ White
Onsu Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onsu/122/127/203

Onsu Marketplace- http://j.mp/ONSUnewMP

Like Onsu on Facebook! - https://www.facebook.com/ONSUsecondlife/

JIAN Dashing Dalmatians 17. Sandwich Thief
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

West Village Spring Tulips
West Village- Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55

{moss&mink} Steak & asparagus dinner
{moss&mink} Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss%20n%20Mink/203/129/29






Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)


Comments

Popular Posts