Majesty- Raven's Nest

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Sunday my friends! I am here today featuring Ayla. with the Roadside break fatpack and JIAN with the Raven Collection. I filled this space up with some of my favorite things! I get all these awesome decor items and sometimes never get to use them. The roadside break comes with everything you see here. The Stone Fire pit & kettle and also the Pumpkin butcher block. I used two butcher blocks! I just love how perfectly round they Pumpkins are! lol  The Raven's just fit the mood I was going for. I think they are on Saturday sale as well at the store. But, I already had these and knew they would fit pefectly. There are different versions and they are animated. The apples! Figure brought out some awesome apples. Of course I had to get them. I love Apple everything in SL and RL. Apple Crostadas, Cinnamon and Apples, Apple drinks, and anything you can think of. There is many different versions to choose from or just get the fatpack. My next few posts will be Fall inspired. That is the way I am leaning. Although, I am wanting to turn my own land to Winter in the very near future.
It has cooled off in my neck of the woods and I hope it stays that way. I was over Summer when it started. I have a friend who always says she is a Summer Baby so she likes the heat. I am like girl I was born in July as well and I am not about that life. Bring on the snow! Bring it on! So for now since it's Fall bring on the leaves. Bring on anything but humidity and heat. LOL I won't be rambling long today y'all. I really hope you enjoy this post. I have full credits below! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook Page to keep updated with new posts! Have a blessed week ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. Roadside Break - Fatpack NEW at the Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/130/138/34

Ayla. Roadside Break - Stone Fire Pit & Kettle
Ayla. Roadside Break - Pumpkin Butcher Block

Apple Fall Pinecones & Hazelnuts
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29
JIAN Raven Collection :: Perched
JIAN Blackberry Bush
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23


Other Decor-
[Figure 8] Black Widow Candy Apple (Single)
[Figure 8] Black Magic Apple (Single)
hive // newly planted oak tree. autumn
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a




Comments

Popular Posts