Majesty- Cloudy With No Chance Of Rain

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Saturday/Sunday my friends! I have a new post today inspired by clouds. Featuring the Chez Moi Cloud Couch set! Debating if this needs to be pictured bright white or darker. I am going to go with darker. The Cloud Couch set comes with the end tables, the couch and the Star Geo Wall decor! The sofa inspired this space and had me wanting to decorate a living space with the feel of clouds. So, I added some fluffy side chairs and ottoman to help bring that vision together. My theme colors here are white and gold and that is all I used throughout. I wanted a dramatic focal point around the sofa so I added the canopy from {anc}, Deer head from Trompe Loeil and the geo stars from Chez Moi with added sparkle. This set is at Collabor88! Today is the last day so have a run down or just go to the mainstore after the event! There is always something new coming from Chez moi and the store really has something for everyone there. When I saw this sofa set I knew I wanted a nice plush living space to go with it.  I have lighted decor touches from the trees, pumpkins and the wall decor.
I love how a touch of light can make a space look more magical. The little Ragdoll Cat is from JIAN and there is many versions of the lil guy available at the store and it is also texture change. I added some of my favorite cushions from Apple Fall on the couch and I modded the cream one a tad smaller. I used a photo room from MudHoney for this space! They are so versatile and you can use them in a number of ways! I really enjoyed using this one! I haven't been posting as usual but I will post more as I have time to do so. To keep updated make sure you bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to see when I have new posts!!! Thank you everyone for the support! I appreciate it dearly. I wish you a blessed month. Happy October!!! xoxo <3333 Ebony

If I rambled during this post forgive me. I had a very long day and I have tired eyes. <3

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Cloud Couch Set - NEW at Collabor88 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/84/202/1089
Cloud Couch (Adult) CHEZ MOI
Geo Accent Table CHEZ MOI 1
Star Geo Wall Decor CHEZ MOI

CHEZ MOI Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22

JIAN Ragdoll Cat Collection :: Wanderer (Rez me!)
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Apple Fall Cushion - Cream
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin Trellis, Beige
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

MudHoney Photo Room 2
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
Trompe Loeil - Yasmine Noel Deer Head White
llorisen // boule table lamp I
{anc} NOEL. :  frilled furrug / milk 2Li
{anc} canopy:lace:white
tarte. holiday topiary (light)
dust bunny . folding fur chair
dust bunny . pom pom plant . white
dust bunny . sweet dreams . fur stool
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Round Cloche
{vespertine}illuminated pumpkin - tall /neutral
{vespertine}illuminated pumpkin - short /neutral
floorplan. hanging lightbulb

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts