Majesty- A Golden Moment

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Humpday my friends!! I am featuring {moss&mink} today with the Fall set new to the FaMESHed Event. This set is perfect for the Fall but could be used any time as the items are very versatile and you can easily mix and match them with other items if you so choose. The Set comes with The Wheel table, Apple Cider, and Apple Cinnamon cupcakes! They are compatible with the Uni-HUD to change the color of the metals an dthe wood on the table. The sparkly leaves on the ground are a goft for FaMESHed update group members. The Tassel wreath on the wall is a VIP group gift for {moss&mink} group members. I used quite a few items from the store in here and some of my favorites which I felt fit the mood.
The Anashara dining chair from Apple Fall has a style similar to the wheels on the table and so I felt that would go together in a matchy type of way. I put the Vegas Dresser from MudHoney to the side and added a cake there along with candles. I wanted the space to feel festive, bright and filled with gold. I am using the Homestead. Summerhouse Gazebo for this space. I wanted an open build I could fill up and this one was perfect. I loved the brick texture on the walls. I used a good bit of Ariskea items! I wanted gold and had a nice selection of gold items from the store. They all tie in together for the perfect Golden Moment.
 I wanted to do a close up picture for y'all. Anytime I can add an extra pic in I will since I haven't been able to post much this month. This set is so cute and I wanted to show the details a little closer of the food of course. LOL I love any excuse to go all out with the color gold! It is so lux! And of course you know I love food and drink items! Shout out to my loves Lotus and Alexa for my Princess Kitty! <3 I put all of the credits for everything below and slurls for the featured items and the mainstores location! Thank you so much for the support. Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page! Thank you so much and I hope all of you have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Fall Wheel Table
{moss&mink} Apple Cinnamon cupcakes
{moss&mink} Apple Cider
{moss&mink} Sparkle Fall Leaves
{moss&mink} Tassel wreath - Fall

FaMESHed Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/217/230/801


{moss&mink} #Blessed
{moss&mink} French Candle (Cluster)
{moss&mink} Maize bench
{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Princess Kitty RARE

{moss&mink} Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss%20n%20Mink/203/129/29

Apple Fall Anashara Dining Chair - Moss
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

MudHoney Vega Dresser - Fatpack
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
Ariskea[Nordica]  Hybrid Roses  Yellow
Ariskea[Sparkle]. Salty caramel Cake
Ariskea[ Soiree ] Suspender Lamp
Ariskea[Calmly] Camomille basket [Decor][1]
Ariskea[Nordica]  Hybrid Roses  Yellow
Homestead. The Summerhouse Gazebo. Sunkissed.


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts