Majesty- Lofty Ambitions

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here featuring Ayla. with this new bedroom set called Loft Bedroom which is new to the Shiny Shabby Event! This set is really gorgeous. I love black/darker spaces so this set was right up my alley today. Please note I am using different builds to form a new home. I modded quite a bit of the building before I started decorating this particular room. I will mod tf out of a building when given the option to do so to fit the look I want. It always depends on how the creator meshed it. Some, I can mod a good bit and some I cannot. That is one thing I miss from Scultped builds. I used to tear them down and build a whole new building. It was always fun making the build my own. So, doing this with this house has released some creativity in me and I have this bedroom for you today. Please note the only thing I modded in this set is the Ethnic doors that I am using as a headboard. I made it bigger than when you first rez it and I used 2. Everything else is sized as normal. This door can easily be used as a divider to seperate rooms or even as a faux door in a skybox! There is many different options with just this one piece and it will be a star feature in ANY space! There is a ton of items in this set. They all work together and can easily be used with your favorite things in your home to mix and match. I have my forest cats in here from JIAN. I love these cats and use them every so often. They add so much personality to any space.

I have all versions so do not be surprised to see me walking around SL with a huge cat sometimes. The bulk of my pets are from JIAN. So, any I have walking around with me are most likely from the store. Most of the items in here are from Ayla. I will put credits below. Not rambling long today y'all. I want to send a shoutout to my beloved twin sister. Her birthday was a couple days ago and marks the end of my October Birthdays. I have a ton of rl and sl family and friends who have October birthdays to a point I am almost saying Happy Birthday to someone everyday in October. The Libra personality is one of my favs from the zodiac signs. Cool People. I am surrounded by some amazing souls. Happy Halloween also to all of you that celebrate that as a holiday. I have full credits for everything below! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep up to date with new home decor posts! Thank you dearly for the support my friends. Be blessed and be safe. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. Loft Bedroom - Fatpack- NEW at the Shiny Shabby Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/137/129/21
Ayla. Industrial Corner - Wood Cabinet (gift)
Ayla. Reclaimed Plant Stand - Metal Tin

JIAN Wicker Forest Cat Bed
JIAN Forest Cat Static - Stand
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Black
Nutmeg. Old Oriental Rug1_Bonus Item
hive // san pedro cactus

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular Posts